Round 2 Big Board

The draft is deep at Corner, TE and RB.....I would have taken Mayer but the logic makes so much sense to not do that. 

Who are your top players for Rd 2?

We want a Corner, RB and TE in the next two rounds.....that's too many players for 2 rounds. But I think you can go BPA at TE/CB in round 2.....if its not a CB then you could just sign Apple or Flowers. Then probably BPA other than who you took at TE/CB in Rd 2 in Rd 3. Wildcards are that group of 3 DTs and Dawand Jones. 

Micheal Mayer-ND (1) C
Joey Porter Jr-PSU (1)
Luke Musgrave-Oregon St (2)
Sam LaPorta-Iowa (2) C
Dawand Jones-OSU (2)
Adetomiwa Adebawore-Nwestern (2) C
Keeanu Benton-Wisconsin (2) C NT
Gervon Dexter-Florida (2)
DJ Turner-Michigan (2)
Kelee Ringo-Ga (2) ST
Darius Rush-S Carolina (2)
Cam Smith-S Carolina (2)
Garrett Williams-Syracuse (3)

I watched a ton of Charbonet and came away saying I'd  be just as happy with about 5-6 other backs. Rd 3 is the sweet spot for RBs I think. 

Just get one of these fellers. 

Zach Charbonet-UCLA (2)
Tank Bigsby-Auburn (3)
Sean Tucker-Syracuse (3)
Kendre Miller-TCU (3)
Tyjae Spears-Tulane (3)
Dwayne McBride-UAB (3)
Roschon Johnson-Texas (3)
Israel Abanikanda-Pitt (4)
Kenny McIntosh-Georgia (4)

9 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

I watched a ton of Charbonet and came away saying I'd  be just as happy with about 5-6 other backs. Rd 3 is the sweet spot for RBs I think. 

Just get one of these fellers. 

Zach Charbonet-UCLA (2)
Tank Bigsby-Auburn (3)
Sean Tucker-Syracuse (3)
Kendre Miller-TCU (3)
Tyjae Spears-Tulane (3)
Dwayne McBride-UAB (3)
Roschon Johnson-Texas (3)
Israel Abanikanda-Pitt (4)
Kenny McIntosh-Georgia (4)

Wouldn't hate it but if they're dead set on keeping Mixon anyway for some reason.. I kinda don't care when or if they take a RB.  The other guys on the roster right now can do what Perine did, it's just not a big enough part of the offense IMO.

Of course, the State of Ohio may yet force this decision & even if he avoids jail a suspension is a very real possibility. Why we would STILL put up with this shit after how far they've come and how hard they've worked to lose that reputation IDFK, seems dumb AF but Redeemer gonna Redeem I guess?

Guessing they will go BPA in a valued position on Day 2 so lot depends if someone that may not be a need but falls to them.  But I figure they will go defense with one or both picks.  My guess would be a CB in round 2 then RT or TE in round 3 but a big run stuffer DT would not surprise me.

CB: Porter, Ringo, Turner, Moss, Brents, Williams

DT: Benton, Ika, Ojomo

RT: Jones, Mauch, Bergeron

TE: Kraft, LaPorta

I think they are going CB unless a massive run on the position.

I think all the TEs people are gonna want are gonna go before 60.

Maybe if Dewand gets to 60, I would be okay with that.

Mauch isn't a RT at the NFL - if he's picked it is for the inside. 

A DT faller would be swell. 

My list for pick 60 in order of preference: Dawand Jones, Michael Mayer, Darnell Washington, Julius Brents, Cam Smith, Darius Rush, Tyrique Stevenson

For pick 92, take the other position between CB and TE. RB can wait until round 4. We could maybe get Kraft, Kuntz, or Schoonmaker or Rush, Moss, Kelly among the CBs. 

he is. My more complete list from the other thread - (pasting it here)

---TE - LaPorta, Musgrave, Kraft, Washington (assuming no injury flags from the Bengals on him) (assuming here that Mayer will go quick)

---CB - Cam Smith, Brents, Ringo, Rush, Turner...I guess Phillips altho not really as high on him (assuming that Porter goes quick)

---DT type - Benton, Dexter (would rush to the podium for Benton) (assuming the northwestern guy goes quick)

---T - Bergeron, D. Jones (would run people over for Bergeron at 60)

---RB - eh - Miller, Achane, Charbonnet (would almost prefer 4th round or later now for that crew)

---IOL - Mauch, Avila

---WR - wouldn't kick a Mingo or Dell or Hyatt to the curb

I think that is my general wish list. 

Archived