6th Round - Brad Robbins - P

I think he team preferred him over Korsak, because Korsak was an Australian punter with a running to the side style. They also probably liked the fact that Robbins is used to Ohio weather and punting outside, plus his hangtime is actually rare. As a booming low drive punt can come back to bite you. 

3 hours ago, membengal said:

The bigger issue per scouts is that Michigan often was punting from strong field position so he didn't often need to boom the ball downfield. 

His main duties on this team will be holding on PATs and game-winning FGs…😎

I'm really not trying to be Sour (Eli?) Apples Harry and get the daily and hotly contested Debbie Downer Sad Trombone Award but my

rhetorical questions/comments are:

How will he look with a tits to the wall rush coming at him? 

and 

We have heard about hang time but what about distance?

P.S.  I have this guy penciled in as our punter for the next decade and being a factor in our Super Bowl win this year.

Wot?  Too soon?

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

We have heard about hang time but what about distance?

Come on Harry…they are literally calling out the distance for each punt in the video.  Watch it again with the volume turned up. 

25 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Come on Harry…they are literally calling out the distance for each punt in the video.  Watch it again with the volume turned up. 

yeah, I heard it and NOT being argumentative... was said in some of his publicity that at Michigan he was usually not punting

from deep in his own territory.  But a 46 yard kick from our 10 would put the other team in pretty good field position even with

no run back.  Just questioning if distance and direction might be more helpful in certain situations like Huber in his prime and

Pat MacInally than a mortar shot.

Just noodlin'

15 minutes ago, membengal said:

Harry - look at the team stats on this link for the nfl in 2022 / a 46-yard net average would be number 1…

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/net-yards-per-punt-attempt

yep, good stuff and I agree, not being negative or argumentative.

the other thing from that shows us that in 2022 we were 29th in the NFL in punting

which is why Dru Christman is outta here and I/WE (I hope) hope we have our punter

for the next decade.  

I cannot look at this guy without thinking about that weird shaved head mustache with lipstick weirdo who was working under the Biden administration as a nuclear waste and energy whatever before being fired. 

See his gross pic here https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nonbinary-former-biden-official-sam-brinton-accused-serial-luggage-theft-released-without-bail 

The whole shaved head with mustache look is not a good idea... 

42 minutes ago, Gary said:

I cannot look at this guy without thinking about that weird shaved head mustache with lipstick weirdo who was working under the Biden administration as a nuclear waste and energy whatever before being fired. 

See his gross pic here https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nonbinary-former-biden-official-sam-brinton-accused-serial-luggage-theft-released-without-bail 

The whole shaved head with mustache look is not a good idea... 

My advice to you is just drink a Bud Light and forget about it...

Archived