6th Round - Brad Robbins - P

9 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Huh...kinda like a certain RB for the Bengals...ironic. 

When the guy is already carrying a strike in the batter's box from knocking out a woman on tape, and has allegations of brandishing a gun over road rage weeks before, and then has a relative/entourage member decide to carry out Call of Duty in their suburb --- one's benefit of the doubt begins to wear a little thin. 

But yes, everyone deserves due process. I am not even for moving on from Mixon because of the off field issues, I am more concerned with the fact that he tip toes and can't burst through the fucking hole.

His paradoxical specialty (as far as one exists) is continually getting 9 yards on 2nd and 10 ... to force a 3rd and 1, and then being unable to pick that up as he runs timidly when it matters most. 

41 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

When the guy is already carrying a strike in the batter's box from knocking out a woman on tape, and has allegations of brandishing a gun over road rage weeks before, and then has a relative/entourage member decide to carry out Call of Duty in their suburb --- one's benefit of the doubt begins to wear a little thin. 

So you are still holding an incident that occurred in 2014 when Joe was 18 years old and basically a high school kid against him in 2023...even though she pushed and hit him first. If the young woman who was actually punched can forgive Joe and move on don't you think you should be able to as well?  Also, blaming him for his BILs actions is weak, he didn't commit any crimes that night. Actually, he thought he was under attack because of previous death threats and a group of people pulling up near his home dressed like military personnel with what could be mistaken for a weapon from a distance in the dark. Someone from his house called 911 to report the incident and they had the children that were at the house flee to the basement for safety..so that is another side to the story. 

You say you are for due process but seem like you have convicted him of the road rage incident without any facts or a trial...I say let the legal system do its job. The case of former Bills punter Matt Azirza should be one of the countless incidents where people are judged and convicted in the media without all of the facts. 

But yes, everyone deserves due process. I am not even for moving on from Mixon because of the off field issues, I am more concerned with the fact that he tip toes and can't burst through the fucking hole.

When the oline was destroying Buffalo's front 7 in the playoffs he looked pretty damn good....so not sure what you are talking about there. When Mixon doesn't have to dodge several defenders in the backfield he's fine, the only RB that I've seen that consistently makes guys miss in the backfield is Barry Sanders and he's not suiting up for the Bengals anytime soon. 

His paradoxical specialty (as far as one exists) is continually getting 9 yards on 2nd and 10 ... to force a 3rd and 1, and then being unable to pick that up as he runs timidly when it matters most. 

Says the RB expert...Mixon is a talented back and behind a hopefully improved offensive line, he should have a great season. 

Archived