Can somone explain what happened. Free runner on 2nd in the 10th.

4 hours ago, Shebengal said:

This started in 2020.

also can you bet on the games at the Reds games? Is there like betting windows at the stadium or something?   Im from Ky, Havent been up there for any games in a long time but might go to my first ever MLB this weekend.

10 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

also can you bet on the games at the Reds games? Is there like betting windows at the stadium or something?   Im from Ky, Havent been up there for any games in a long time but might go to my first ever MLB this weekend.

I checked with my brother, who goes to a lot of games, and he said that he thinks that you can bet in the Machine Room on the View level down left field line, or you may be able to use the BetMGM app from your seat. 

6 hours ago, Shebengal said:

I checked with my brother, who goes to a lot of games, and he said that he thinks that you can bet in the Machine Room

They should call it the Pete Rose room and decorate it like a tiki bar.

Amazing how quickly these pro leagues bellyflopped into the trough of gambling cash after acting like it didn't even exist for decades. So much integrity I can hardly stand it.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Amazing how quickly these pro leagues bellyflopped into the trough of gambling cash after acting like it didn't even exist for decades. So much integrity I can hardly stand it.

When I was asking my brother about this, his comment was that he was surprised he was giving betting tips.

Going to my 1st ever MLB game tomorrow.  I hear that there is a buffet? but only in a lounge or something?  Maybe I can get in there somehow.  I'm always hungry and buffets are awesome. 

Getting the cheapest tickets possible. I wonder if they'll make me go all the way up there for real or can I just sit wherever I want because no one is there and no one gives a hoot. Kinda like here at the Bats games.       I've been to dozens and dozens of Bengal games and hundreds of AAA games (Louisville) but this will be my first MLB/Reds game.

Archived