LouA Teaching the Tampa 2 Videos

2 hours ago, membengal said:

Literally. These are excellent. Man, he really is a clear communicator/ teacher…

I’d personally rather not see these videos “out there”.  Seems like our opponents MIGHT be able to pick up something,  

…or am I being too paranoid?  :shrug:  

3 hours ago, Cricket said:

I’d personally rather not see these videos “out there”.  Seems like our opponents MIGHT be able to pick up something,  

paranoid. Everyone teaches the tampa 2. Fun to see Lou do it. But if you think the Stealers are gonna be on this thread, I can delete I suppose. You all are weird sometimes. 

1 hour ago, membengal said:

paranoid. Everyone teaches the tampa 2. Fun to see Lou do it. But if you think the Stealers are gonna be on this thread, I can delete I suppose. You all are weird sometimes. 

No need to delete it here.  

6 hours ago, Cricket said:

Look at it this way. It isn't like someone secretly recorded Anarumo explaining this stuff. He knew it would get out. Why didn't he care? He has concluded that it has zero value to the opposition. Good enough for me.

On 5/6/2023 at 12:30 PM, membengal said:

I don't think he was worried about people seeing it here, but just being out on the internet readily available for anyone could be a potential competitive disadvantage if he were giving out certain wrinkles.  As Stryker & Dex pointed out, it's a basic concept and Lou knew he was being recorded so it's probably not a big deal at all.

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

Not to mention that the video is from his time with the Giants. 

First of all, I see eight videos…and at least the first six are with the Bengals.  So, I’m not sure what you are talking about.

IMG_3907.jpeg.127994188a80c36b728b738546cb1ea3.jpegIMG_3908.jpeg.133e20ac2f4307f74d9d52f8d266636e.jpeg

You all are playing checkers while Lou is playing Chess. 

Doing something like this lets Lou set up teams to think he's showing them one thing pre-snap that he transitions into something else post-snap. 

Archived