The game on Dec. 23rd is like a 5th primetime game -will be on NBC and with the NBC Sunday night screw - only two games being played on Dec. 23.  And, yes, borderline hilarious they made us go road for two primetime games against division opponents again. NFL really fucking hates us. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

Surprised we only got 4 prime time games and not 5. 

Bengals still can't get the respect the team deserves from Roger. 

Yep, still no respect and they have to share their MNF game day with another game of Eagles at Bucs before their game of course. Surprise.  Not!  

1 hour ago, membengal said:

The game on Dec. 23rd is like a 5th primetime game -will be on NBC and with the NBC Sunday night screw - only two games being played on Dec. 23.  And, yes, borderline hilarious they made us go road for two primetime games against division opponents again. NFL really fucking hates us. 

That 23rd game is also a flex game so they may not be playing that day at all.  Amazing, eh. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, membengal said:

I think it's more that the other owners hate MB specifically.  Pumpkin seems to want to run things like a modern NFL franchise & with continued success they'll stop looking at the Bengals as a hole they keep shoveling money into with no return.  The KC rivalry & the more sibling-style friendlier rivalry with Buffalo are good for business. 

Marvin almost got to this point but was never on the same page with ownership & it all fell apart.  We'll see if they're willing to let Zac cook or not.  This Mixon stuff feels very old Bengals to me, or naming Jonah the starting RT.  Those don't seem like football decisions.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

Yep, still no respect and they have to share their MNF game day with another game of Eagles at Bucs before their game of course. Surprise.  Not!  

We should see alot of Bengal prime time games against top opponents.

NFL know fans want to watch JB duel with other near elite QBs.

So do I..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sparky151 said:

The Bengals volunteered to host on Black Friday this year and offered to make it a permanent thing. But the league went with the team from NYC. 

And the game they picked over the Bengals, the Jets vs Dolphins over Bengals vs Stealers.  LOL  

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

Good! Let them have multiple short weeks!

The stealers are the home team for both of their Thursday night games.  They are also at home for their game prior to each of their Thursday games.  

Must be nice to be a favorite of the commissioner.  😠

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Cricket said:

The stealers are the home team for both of their Thursday night games.  They are also at home for their game prior to each of their Thursday games.  

Must be nice to be a favorite of the commissioner.  😠

So much parity

:rolleyes:

i dont have any legit issues with the schedule, some odd choices, its total shit for my personal life and travel and other plans, but thats how life goes.

my personal preference would be every other game is home then away, so i dont ever have to travel to cincy two weekends in a row, wit the except of a sun-thur games at home in a row so i can just stay in ohio for 5 days for both games. 

we are gonna kill some teams this year.

• Like 1