Time to Quit the Bullshit Lying (TIMELINE)

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 10 2005, 08:11 PM'][i][b]So instead of addressing the fact that people have been wrong on here and That Bush was in charge.....

2 guys get mad because the "truth" was stickied, [color="blue"]and another has a problem with an American Progress Action Fund[/color]... Even though the timeline is irrefutable.....

Wow you guys are running out of excuses

Quick Call Fox [/b][/i] :rolleyes:
[right][post="145730"][/post][/right][/quote]

Let me count the ways, or clients of:

League of Conservation Voters (LCV)
As the political power center of the environmental movement, the League of Conservation Voters (LCV) needed something better than a cookie-cutter web site. For its election-year effort to mobilize voters against President Bush

MoveOn.org Student Action
MoveOn Student Action has launched a new campaign to engage the issue of the possible draft. The course our nation chooses this November may drastically effect our plans for the future, our education, even our very lives. "Feel a Draft?" is about facing that choice with our eyes open, and holding officials accountable for their decisions
[i]Charlie Rangel (D-NY) started that rumor you dipshits.[/i]

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC)
We, the undersigned, know that we need new leadership at FEMA to get New Orleans and the Gulf Coast back on its feet, and demand that President Bush replace FEMA Director Michael Brown with competent, qualified leadership.
[i]Brown was replaced, but Blanco stays as the red Cross was ready to go but the STATE would not let them in that provoked the S.O.S. outburst from NO Mayor Nagin[/i]

Vermont Democratic Party
[i]Home of Howard Dean[/i]

Al Franken :pointlaff:

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 10 2005, 10:20 PM'][b]You can't be neutral on a moving train

Complete Neutrality doesn't exist

If you don't like it, Don't read it[/b]
[right][post="145799"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

If you don't like criticism, go somewhere else. Quoting a song and throwing some crap around about the non-existence of complete neutrality doesn't justify or legitimize your actions. It means you continue to evade and hide. You know the topic is slanted, and the "finally" is crap, and yet you're too full of yourself to fix it. Sucks being wrong. Sucks less fixing your shit, and sucks more pretending you're right. Too bad you choose poorly.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='mongoloido' date='Sep 11 2005, 12:07 AM']If you don't like criticism, go somewhere else. Quoting a song and throwing some crap around about the non-existence of complete neutrality doesn't justify or legitimize your actions. It means you continue to evade and hide. You know the topic is slanted, and the "finally" is crap, and yet you're too full of yourself to fix it. Sucks being wrong. Sucks less fixing your shit, and sucks more pretending you're right. Too bad you choose poorly.
[right][post="145902"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Too bad you have a vagina. Too bad YOU'RE wrong. Too bad you have ANOTHER vagina.

Only pussies are neutral. Switzerland finally realized that. They only make chocolate for us good guys now, ya see?

[b]Sept. 8th[/b] - Corrupt Superintendant of Police, P. Edwin Compass III, illegally orders the unlawful confiscation of [i]legally[/i] registered firearms. An order that apparently does not apply to businesses or the wealthy who have hired private security guards who openly carry assault rifles such as the M-16.

Impeachment [i]should[/i] follow, and include the brass from the NOPD, and those U.S. Marshalls and National Guardsmen who have ordered the enforcement of this illegal and completely unjust declaration.

I'm tired of this bullshit and I'm tired of the majority of those running this country into the fucking ground.

[url="http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/08/national/nationalspecial/08cnd-storm.html?hp&ex=1126238400&en=efe0a58b7fc8e12c&ei=5094&partner=homepage"]http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/08/national...artner=homepage[/url]

[url="http://volokh.com/archives/archive_2005_09_04-2005_09_10.shtml#1126317466"]http://volokh.com/archives/archive_2005_09...html#1126317466[/url]

Guest BlackJesus

[QUOTE]the unlawful confiscation of legally registered firearms. [QUOTE]

[i][b]It is always ironic when Republican Administrations take peoples Guns away.... What is Charleston Heston to do ???? [/b][/i] :pointlaff:

bush had little to do with with this... although he is also a scheming little fuck who needs to get impeached...

its amazing how clinton can get his dick sucked and almost be impeached, but bush can lie and scheme his way to the top and then run this country without consequence... guess thats what you get from a population who relies more on appearance than content, fuck me

There is one undoubtedly truthful statement that could be made at this time; the rest we'll know later as details get sorted out.

That one truth is this: Four years after 9-11, our government is not capable of responding to a large scale crisis in a responsible and coherent manner, be it a terrorist act or a natural disaster.

That is what folks need to recognize and work on.

Guest oldschooler
I love how you are giving the Mayor and Governor
a free pass....I know...they aren`t YOUR Mayor and
Governor...blah blah fucking blah.

The point is...THEY fucked up by letting things
get the way they did...Bush fucked up by sitting
by while these incompetent fucks didn`t evacuate,
didn`t provide for, didn`t keep the peace, didn`t
control, didn`t do much of anything...

[quote name='Homer_Rice' date='Sep 11 2005, 06:20 AM']There is one undoubtedly truthful statement that could be made at this time; the rest we'll know later as details get sorted out.

That one truth is this: Four years after 9-11, our government is not capable of responding to a large scale crisis in a responsible and coherent manner, be it a terrorist act or a natural disaster.

That is what folks need to recognize and work on.
[right][post="145996"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Agreed.

[quote name='Homer_Rice' date='Sep 10 2005, 09:38 PM']Another Katrina Timeline, with just the important events:

1) Adam
2) Eve
3) some stuff happens
4) Jesus stops by
5) more stuff happens
6) the Rapture
[right][post="145774"][/post][/right][/quote]

:)

[quote name='steggyD' date='Sep 10 2005, 10:56 PM']I never did. I say that I will wait it out and see how this plays out in the future, before I make any judgement calls. In the meantime, being a former Marine, I root for the home team, so to speak.
[right][post="145822"][/post][/right][/quote]

[b] A DAMN JARHEAD@@!!!>>??? I KNEW IT!!! Your going straight to the block user list...

J/P

[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Sep 11 2005, 03:33 AM']Too bad you have a vagina. Too bad YOU'RE wrong. Too bad you have ANOTHER vagina.

Only pussies are neutral. Switzerland finally realized that. They only make chocolate for us good guys now, ya see?
[right][post="145959"][/post][/right][/quote]
:mellow:

Archived