Convicts/Dolts game

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Sep 11 2005, 08:44 PM']so lets just go ahead and talk in it here, since nobody goes to the NFL forum. Kyle Boller already has an INT. Good stuff, Dolts.
[right][post="146978"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Thanks for the reminder BAB. Go Colts!

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Sep 11 2005, 08:50 PM']the Convicts' D is lookinvery beatable...
[right][post="146982"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

err... i kinda take that back...

You want to know how to torture someone? Force them to watch the Ravens. I watch nearly every game to see how they look. I would stab my eyes out if I were a Ravens fan. They play the ugliest games. I wish teams would stop playing down to them and just beat them. It is embarrassing to the NFL to have a team play so bad yet still have a winning record in December.

The announcers are on both teams jocks and making it out like its the Super Bowl and a great chess match. Hell all I see is mistakes and missed opportunities on both sides of the ball for both teams. I guess I misplaced my rose colored glasses.

[quote name='esjbh2' date='Sep 11 2005, 10:14 PM']The announcers are on both teams jocks and making it out like its the Super Bowl and a great chess match.  Hell all I see is mistakes and missed opportunities on both sides of the ball for both teams.  I guess I misplaced my rose colored glasses.
[right][post="147004"][/post][/right][/quote]
Don't they always? :blink:

Archived