Bad Rants make me so mad

Cool JJ

Not that i'm a hommer but if you want to rant about something or someone MAKE A GOD D@MN POINT

i will show you..
[quote]Did he even play? 

People always talk about him being double teamed or his "motor that won't quit."  Well, he never got double teamed the entire game...and I don't know if his motor is on all the time or not, but if it is, it's stuck at 3000 RPM.  He shows nothing.  If he's our best pass rusher, I hate to see how bad he'll look against a team that is actually good.

Another wasted high round pick.[/quote]

This is a stupid rant, its only posted to start trouble on the board, i know this because they make a bold statement about a popular and often hated on player. They did not back up this statement with any facts. or any reasion, or any real evidence.

Now a good rant could be...

Carson Palmer almost cost us the game. He did this because a few times he forgot how to be a QB. Such as dont force the ball into the endzone, take the sack. Three points is way better than no points. In a close game this could have killed us.

So now, next time you want to rant about something put some thought into it and make it a good one. I like it when people pick apart plays, and players but they have to provide some sort of evidence

[quote name='Cool JJ' date='Sep 12 2005, 09:53 PM']no i had a point, the point is make a rant with reasions why you dislike something
[right][post="147699"][/post][/right][/quote]

Its alright, everyone gets punkd every now and then ;)

Archived