My Car!!!!!!

sean

My car was broken into last night! Lost my stereo and 10 CD's and about $10.00 in change. I never will understand what makes someone think they have the right to take my stuff. Fucking losers!

And it seems aren't committed in Cincinnati until 9am. I can't report the break-in until then.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Sep 13 2005, 09:48 AM']I'm with you, Sean.  I absolutely HATE thieves of any sort.  I am sorry that happened to you.  If you had an aftermarket stereo, did you have an alarm?
[right][post="148039"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

No alarm but the car was parked in my driveway next to the house with a flood light on it. I live on a busy road so whoever did it had some major cajones. I feel violated, but thankful that it was just my car and not the house. My bedroom window, and my son's window both face the driveway. I feel lucky that my pregnant wife and 4 year old weren't harmed.

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Sep 13 2005, 09:30 AM']Oh...
That was YOUR CAR ?  :whistle:
Just kidding...that sucks...I`m sure you`ll have no problem
replacing those Barbra Streisand, Celine Dieon and Barry Mannilow CD`s.  :thumbsup:
:headbang:
[right][post="148033"][/post][/right][/quote]

How'd you know which CDs were in there????? :blink:

It was actually Nickel Creek, Velvet Revolver, Modest Mouse, and a couple techno compilations.

Guest CrazyIrishman5
I feel your pain, Some fucker the other night thought it would be funny to play side mirror baseball on my street and hit my car as well as 10 other cars! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/14.gif[/img]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]Some fucker the other night thought it would be funny to play side mirror baseball on my street and hit my car as well as 10 other cars![/quote]

[img]http://www.24addict.com/albums/album17/Mailbox_baseball.jpg[/img]

Guest CrazyIrishman5

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 13 2005, 04:47 PM'][img]http://www.24addict.com/albums/album17/Mailbox_baseball.jpg[/img]
[right][post="148286"][/post][/right][/quote]

:1018: :sterb041: :1441: :1441: :1441: :1441: :1441: :1441:

I was in Baltimore this summer and i was out eating at the ESPN zone and came back and found a some guy in my room stealing stuff. I was lucky cause he almost got away with my lab top and tickets to the red sox and orioles. I thought I was going to have to do some major butt kicking but I think he was a little scared cause I was twice his size.

Sorry to hear about the man.

[quote name='NASTYNATI' date='Sep 14 2005, 03:10 AM']this has happened to me a few times...claim it on ur home owners ins. im not sure how ur policy is set up, but they cover all lost property with mine.
[right][post="148615"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yeah, there going to cover it, and there's no deductible.

[quote name='sean' date='Sep 13 2005, 08:42 AM']My car was broken into last night! Lost my stereo and 10 CD's and about $10.00 in change. I never will understand what makes someone think they have the right to take my stuff. Fucking losers!

And it seems aren't committed in Cincinnati until 9am. I can't report the break-in until then.
[right][post="148017"][/post][/right][/quote]

Sorry to hear that bro... I had a caselogic stolen from my car once. 100 cds lost to davie jones' locker.... :rant: It sucked BIG TIME.

That sucks. <_<

Reminds me of the time I got my battery stolen in the church parking lot....back in the days that hoods were easily accessible....and I went to church :) . Then there was the time years later when somebody smashed one of my T-Tops just to steal an old pair of Converse All-Stars...worse part was that it was pouring rain curing the overnight hours before I noticed. And then.....well you get the picture....I empathize with you.

Back in June, I bought me a new white Infiniti. I took it home on a Friday night, and the following late Saturday night, early Sunday morning, some dickless, piece of shit threw a wine cooler bottle at it while it was parked in my driveway and did damage to my right rear quarter panel :angry:

I had my car borken into a couple weeks back. They didn't take anything except my change! HA. They left my discs, stereo, and leather brief case for work. Poor bastards. I wouldn't stick my hand in that change cup. There is some nasty shit in there. It was all pennies anyways. Thanks for cleaning it out fuck head!!

Archived