AJ Hawk

eskimo

Sadly, the Heisman is biased towards offensive skill position players. Orlando Pace was probably the "Best Player in College Football" his junior year, but didn't stand a chance. I don't know if AJ Hawk is the best player in college football, but he is an incredible player.

[quote name='#22' date='Sep 13 2005, 06:21 PM']It sure isn't going to Ginn, but I like Hawk so far.

I say he is a first 20-30 draft pick next year. He may be the first Line Backer selected after Brooks.
[right][post="148362"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Depends on who you ask. I have seen Greenway, Brooks and Hawk all named as the best LB, and I have seen Hawk going as high as #5 overall.

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 13 2005, 10:32 PM'][i][b]I called it at the begining of the year =

Vince Young will win the Hiesman

and Texas will win the National Championship[/b][/i]
[right][post="148531"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Texas wont win the championship, but vince might win heisman. He probably deserves it but the media is in love with leinart because usc is unbelievable.

[quote name='eskimo' date='Sep 14 2005, 09:47 PM']Texas wont win the championship, but vince might win heisman.  He probably deserves it but the media is in love with leinart because usc is unbelievable.
[right][post="149074"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I've said it from the begining, this is Leinart's heisman to lose.

Archived