So - BJ....

Kool Keith

Since this forum was basically created for you, as a clearinghouse for your anti-Bush and EXTREME left propoganda, are you paying Ryan for the bandwith?

Since I wandered in to the J&D forum a week ago and made the post about the debit cards, I've never been so amazed at the sheer output of crap that comes from your keyboard and mouse.

You must really have the ol' "crtl+C" and "crtl+v" thing down to a science at this point.

Do you even read the stuff you post....or do you just throw up the image tags, and wait for Homer?

Oh - BTW - this isn't a personal attack. Just questions. Simple yes or no questions.

Guest BlackJesus

[b]this could've been done as a PM,

you don't know what you are talking about,

[img]http://img122.exs.cx/img122/3530/martinpunch7rd.gif[/img]
2 day vacation for you asshole

[/b] ;)

[quote name='Black Jesus']2 day vacation for being a dick[/quote]
[quote name='Kool Keith']Can you tell what I've done to violate you?

I can't see where I've been so out of line.

Maybe calling people out, slapping them with tags that hurt them, and questioning them in front of the group?

bowdown.gif

That's exactly what you did to me in the debit card thread - complete with pictures.

Why should I get a timeout?  Why?

Personal attacks...?[/quote]
[quote name='Black Jesus']would you like to post me one example where I questioned you personally in front of the group or slapped you with a degrading pic in that thread... I don't think I even mentioned your name once.[/quote]
[quote name='Black Jesus']not sure where the Kool Keith dick head version 2.0 came from but that post could have been done as a PM.

also the forum was not made by me or for me.....

and anyone is welcome to post threads....

I hope that in 2 days you are less of an asshole, and I still have no personal problem with you.......

but I hope this won't be an re-occuring theme[/quote]
[quote name='Kool Keith']I'm not the guy you seem to think I am.

It's not hard to deduce the meaning of your "not-so-cryptic" pictures.

Even the forum retards were able to jump in on the action, once the ball got rolling.

Besides, I explicitly stated that my thread was not an attack. Merely questions as to the funding structure of Go-Bengals.com, if you chose to answer them. It seemed as if you played the role of a NOT-SO SILENT partner rather well.

Any of the Go-Bengals.com crew that have met me in person have a pretty good idea of who I am. I think your sensationalism that comes with your picture posting and quick, terse, antagonistic comments does nothing to contribute in a REAL discussion forum. Football - sure. 98% of everything else - not a chance.

I'll be back. I have to go pick up a parking pass. We'll continue. Hell, I've got anytime minutes.[/quote]
[quote name='Black Jesus']As I am neither the guy you think I am...... the posters who know me in person all get along with me very well as I am sure we would. As for questioning the funding you know that is bullshit, you were trying to take out your frustration by making a seperate thread calling me out.... you knew the answer to all of your questions already... and you know that you were being a dick. my initial reaction was to be a dick back and imose a 7 day ban but then I thought that would be extreme and I didn't want you banned during Sundays game....[/quote]

Just wanted this to be of public record.

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=9144"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=9144[/url]

I thought he got a little personal but I question him being banned, if his criticism was directed at another poster would he have been banned? I doubt it . It could be construed that he was banned because he doesn't agree with BJ and merely voiced his opinion. Whatever the reasoning I think this is very dangerous territory because KK wasn't just a casual poster but a very solid and respected poster on here and KK really doesn't need this board as there are many Bengal boards to choose from and if he made a decision not to return here then I think the board loses out more than he does

On the other hand BJ is a mod and it probably wouldn't be any different if you were out in the city and called a cop an asshole, you'd probably go to jail for one reason or another. What does everyone else think?

Unless there is more than which can be found in the linked topic, banning Kool Keith is wrong. One of the reasons this forum works is that it is freewheeling and open. The level of toleration here is brioad and deep, and that's good, imho. Plus, for those of us who "dish it out" at times, it's only decent sportmanship to "take our medicine" from time to time, too.

If you want perfection, go to church on Sunday, otherwise, duke it out here!

A thread critical of BJ's banning of Kool Keith was deleted, not known by whom.

It'd be nice to explain why, when threads are closed or deleted (as often occurs whenever this happens on the Bengals forum.)

Perhaps instead of deleting threads, they can just be closed and moved to a dead area of the site.

my two bits worth.

Archived