Jump to content

Trump legal cases


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, cnbengal said:

No but he did payoff Paula Jones to the cost of 850,000.00 dollars while in office.

 

A legal settlement is not the same thing as a payoff, you know that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

 

A legal settlement is not the same thing as a payoff, you know that. 

 

 

Quote

Clinton’s $850,000 payment to Paula Jones in 1998 settled a civil lawsuit. The payment was public and legal, and the funds did not come from the government, nor did they amount to a campaign contribution. By comparison, the payment in Trump’s case was through a shell company and reimbursed by Trump, whose company logged the reimbursements as legal expenses in the final weeks of his 2016 presidential campaign.

from here: https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-clinton-payments-884462275128

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

 

This is such a red herring anyway. Clinton isn't running for President. Pointing at someone else and saying "well they did it too!" is the strategy of a toddler.

 

I don't even care if Clinton sexualy harassed her or Trump fucked a porn star while his wife was pregnant.
 

Clinton is a scum of a person, but the moral character of either isn't what I'm talking about here

 

The court was able to prove that Trump paid Daniels off for the purpose of hiding it from the public because he feared it would hurt his election chances.

 

Clinton's case was already public, and while I think he probably did it, a settlement doesn't equate to legal guilt 

 

That's the false equivalence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

 

I don't even care if Clinton sexualy harassed her or Trump fucked a porn star while his wife was pregnant.
 

Clinton is a scum of a person, but the moral character of either isn't what I'm talking about here

 

The court was able to prove that Trump paid Daniels off for the purpose of hiding it from the public because he feared it would hurt his election chances.

 

Clinton's case was already public, and while I think he probably did it, a settlement doesn't equate to legal guilt 

 

That's the false equivalence.

 

Oh I agree that's accurate, but also irrelevant.  The Clintons being corrupt doesn't excuse Trump or anyone else being corrupt. 

 

It's a desperate excuse 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, T-Dub said:

 

Oh I agree that's accurate, but also irrelevant.  The Clintons being corrupt doesn't excuse Trump or anyone else being corrupt. 

 

It's a desperate excuse 

Your comments are a desperate excuse to validate this country is in the shits with these insane liberal policies..

 

 

Your view of how this nations future is more than skewed. 

No.. Jamie's never wrong...

 

You've become a joke..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Your comments are a desperate excuse to validate this country is in the shits with these insane liberal policies..

 

 

Your view of how this nations future is more than skewed. 

No.. Jamie's never wrong...

 

You've become a joke..

 

 

Oh the irony

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Your comments are a desperate excuse to validate this country is in the shits with these insane liberal policies..

 

 

Your view of how this nations future is more than skewed. 

No.. Jamie's never wrong...

 

You've become a joke..

 

 

You know for as much as y'all like to wrap yourselves in the flag and call yourself big patriots you sure seem to have a low opinion of this country.

 

Every other statement is about how shitty this country is and so on. All downhill since Lincoln outlawed slavery I guess.

 

If you hate Anerica so much why don't you just leave? Russia would be happy to have you, you guys love Putin and dictatorships & you know he needs more bodies for Ukraine. They've got Muslim minorities to blame all your problems on but they are mostly white so that might be a challenge.

 

Still something to consider.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I don't care if you are an R, D, or even an I. This should bother every American. 

 

May be an image of 1 person and text

I guess now if the Cheeto gets reelected, he can shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and get away with it. 
 

Very sad day. 😢🤬

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Biden could also issue an executive order declaring the Republican party illegal, round them all up & barricade himself in his office.

 

But he won't, because the Democrats are, by and large, spineless.

 

If Trump gets reelected I would assume that'll be the last election for a while.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Biden could also issue an executive order declaring the Republican party illegal, round them all up & barricade himself in his office.

 

But he won't, because the Democrats are, by and large, spineless.

 

If Trump gets reelected I would assume that'll be the last election for a while.

 

I half-jokingly said Biden should issue an EU saying the Conservative Judges on the SCOTUS are to be removed from the bench. 

Watch how fast they roll this back.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

I guess now if the Cheeto gets reelected, he can shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and get away with it. 
 

Very sad day. 😢🤬

 

Years ago I talked about how we needed to fix a lot of our systemic issues for fear of becoming a banana republic. 

 

I'm afraid we have reached that day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

 

I half-jokingly said Biden should issue an EU saying the Conservative Judges on the SCOTUS are to be removed from the bench. 

Watch how fast they roll this back.

 

At this point I would support flushing the entire court and starting over.  

 

Alito & Thomas in particular should be in prison, never mind removed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

 

At this point I would support flushing the entire court and starting over.  

 

Alito & Thomas in particular should be in prison, never mind removed.

 

seriously

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/29/2024 at 11:54 AM, T-Dub said:

 

You know for as much as y'all like to wrap yourselves in the flag and call yourself big patriots you sure seem to have a low opinion of this country.

 

Every other statement is about how shitty this country is and so on. All downhill since Lincoln outlawed slavery I guess.

 

If you hate Anerica so much why don't you just leave? Russia would be happy to have you, you guys love Putin and dictatorships & you know he needs more bodies for Ukraine. They've got Muslim minorities to blame all your problems on but they are mostly white so that might be a challenge.

 

Still something to consider.

You drink to much.

It shows.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

 

Can't refute the statements being made so it's straight to the weak ad hominem stuff.

 

Just like his Dear Leader.

I understand your main issues on 

minorities .

Good thing.

Your penchant for tearing into anything white is a racist endeavor.

Why the true hate?

 

Are you no better than that sir?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/1/2024 at 8:11 PM, Jamie_B said:

 

Years ago I talked about how we needed to fix a lot of our systemic issues for fear of becoming a banana republic. 

 

I'm afraid we have reached that day.

You mean like trying to throw your opponent in jail during an election, very 3rd world.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

I understand your main issues on 

minorities .

Good thing.

Your penchant for tearing into anything white is a racist endeavor.

Why the true hate?

 

Are you no better than that sir?

 

Annd more projection 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...