Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Scott (with the missing chromosome) is here to keep us manly though ...

 

IMG_20240625_034501.jpg

 

*This is what no "gaytism" looks like*

IMG_20240625_034451.jpg

 

It's ok if he turns you on Scott. I know you're on Xitter but don't make it weird 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

76 days until opening day

Training camp is now less than a month away. I always get jacked up for the start of practice...that excitement usually lasts for a day or two until #9 suffers a ruptured appendix or a serious no-contact calf injury or (fill in the blank). Then at that point my enthusiasm for practice plummets to Allen Iverson levels.

 

Maybe this year will be different...but of course I said that last year too...

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, dex said:

I always get jacked up for the start of practice...that excitement usually lasts for a day or two until #9 suffers a 

 

I feel ya. Perhaps that's why these frivolous Paris stories are so enjoyable, because of the low likelihood he tears something on the catwalk, so you can just enjoy them without worry

 

I think they will be very cautious with Burrow in training camp this year, as they should be. Bengal fans can't psychologically handle another injury, and I'd rather have him rusty for Week 1, than standing in street clothes. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

 

I feel ya. Perhaps that's why these frivolous Paris stories are so enjoyable, because of the low likelihood he tears something on the catwalk, so you can just enjoy them without worry

 

I think they will be very cautious with Burrow in training camp this year, as they should be. Bengal fans can't psychologically handle another injury, and I'd rather have him rusty for Week 1, than standing in street clothes. 

Same boat as Dex, always excited for training camp only to be let down with an injury to Joe. Fingers crossed on that front this year...because once again I cannot wait for training camp to get here lol

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dex said:

Training camp is now less than a month away. I always get jacked up for the start of practice...that excitement usually lasts for a day or two until #9 suffers a ruptured appendix or a serious no-contact calf injury or (fill in the blank). Then at that point my enthusiasm for practice plummets to Allen Iverson levels.

 

Maybe this year will be different...but of course I said that last year too...

SHHHH!!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I wonder if she (Anna Wintour, editor for Vogue Magazine) realizes she's standing with the highest paid QB and WR in the NFL ?

 

IMG_20240625_022715.jpg

"The Devil Wears Prada" was based on Anna Wintour. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2024 at 9:46 PM, BlackJesus said:

Scott (with the missing chromosome) is here to keep us manly though ...

 

IMG_20240625_034501.jpg

 

*This is what no "gaytism" looks like*

IMG_20240625_034451.jpg

 

On 6/24/2024 at 9:46 PM, BlackJesus said:

Scott (with the missing chromosome) is here to keep us manly though ...

 

IMG_20240625_034501.jpg

 

*This is what no "gaytism" looks like*

IMG_20240625_034451.jpg

Regardless if he is a Stealers fan I have to agree.  Burrow has a European man purse in one picture!  I prefer my QB to be an alpha male and display some testosterone not estrogen.  I guess the younger generation are aghast when older men like me prefer men being men and not carrying purses.  European men are sissy’s, not so in England, but France and Germany Yes…I have been to Europe 100x’s and I don’t want anything to do with that sissified manly culture.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BronxBengal said:

 

Regardless if he is a Stealers fan I have to agree.  Burrow has a European man purse in one picture!  I prefer my QB to be an alpha male and display some testosterone not estrogen.  I guess the younger generation are aghast when older men like me prefer men being men and not carrying purses.  European men are sissy’s, not so in England, but France and Germany Yes…I have been to Europe 100x’s and I don’t want anything to do with that sissified manly culture.

 

Nothing but big, strong, hairy alpha men for you I guess. Maybe with some body oil. Wearing cut-off jeans perhaps. Just wrestling and doing manly stuff.

 

It's ok bro everyone has a type.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, BronxBengal said:

 

Regardless if he is a Stealers fan I have to agree.  Burrow has a European man purse in one picture!  I prefer my QB to be an alpha male and display some testosterone not estrogen.  I guess the younger generation are aghast when older men like me prefer men being men and not carrying purses.  European men are sissy’s, not so in England, but France and Germany Yes…I have been to Europe 100x’s and I don’t want anything to do with that sissified manly culture.

Burrow is definitely the alpha male on the field. If he wants to show off his sense of style off the field, that’s fine with me. I can think of another Joe who modeled pantyhose for a TV commerce in the off season and he’s in the Hall of Fame.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BronxBengal said:

 

Regardless if he is a Stealers fan I have to agree.  Burrow has a European man purse in one picture!  I prefer my QB to be an alpha male and display some testosterone not estrogen.  I guess the younger generation are aghast when older men like me prefer men being men and not carrying purses.  European men are sissy’s, not so in England, but France and Germany Yes…I have been to Europe 100x’s and I don’t want anything to do with that sissified manly culture.

 

James Carville, is that you?

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

 

Nothing but big, strong, hairy alpha men for you I guess. Maybe with some body oil. Wearing cut-off jeans perhaps. Just wrestling and doing manly stuff.

 

It's ok bro everyone has a type.

Wtf are you talking about?  Perhaps your knowledge of the alternate lifestyle you are implying something about your self.  What floats your boat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...