I've come to my Senses......

Wow, I thought the Ravens would do at least decent this year.

In two games the Offense has done nothing (as always). The defense has not done shit. In fact the titans rolled over them. The Front Office needs to do some major changes to fix this team.

1. Get Jamal the coke sniffer the hell out of here
2. Fire Billick
3. Get a vetran QB. (Release BOLLER and WRIGHT becasue they suck HARDCORE)

JESUS

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' date='Sep 18 2005, 07:26 PM']Wow, I thought the Ravens would do at least decent this year.

In two games the Offense has done nothing (as always). The defense has not done shit. In fact the titans rolled over them.  The Front Office needs to do some major changes to fix this team.

2. Fire Billick
JESUS
[right][post="152122"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

How appropriate, a Ravens fan eating crow.

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' date='Sep 18 2005, 07:26 PM']Wow, I thought the Ravens would do at least decent this year.

In two games the Offense has done nothing (as always). The defense has not done shit. In fact the titans rolled over them.  The Front Office needs to do some major changes to fix this team.

2. Fire Billick
JESUS
[right][post="152122"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Or

4. Switch over to the Orange side.

#4 being the best choice.

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' date='Sep 18 2005, 09:18 PM']I will be a Raven fan till' I die
[right][post="152218"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Well if they keep playing like they are youll have a heart attack by the end of the season. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

Guest BruchDawg

[quote name='CatScratchFever' date='Sep 18 2005, 07:51 PM']Hey, Trent Dilfer will be available next year!!! :ninja:
[right][post="152138"][/post][/right][/quote]

Maybe so, but he looked mighty good today against the Pack, in Lambeau. Like I said earlier, he'll even out. 3 Touchdowns and 0 picks today, and well over 300 yards. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//angel.gif[/img]

BTW, nice job kicking the hell out of the Vikes today. It was ugly early, and you guys never let up. Now you face a REAL defense at Soldier Field. Do it again this week, and the sky is the limit. :headbang:

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' date='Sep 18 2005, 08:18 PM']I will be a Raven fan till' I die
[right][post="152218"][/post][/right][/quote]

I respect your loyalty, however misguided it may be. ;)

On a serious note: Is the Baltimore media and fanbase actually calling for Billick's head?

Guest BruchDawg
[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' date='Sep 21 2005, 06:44 PM']Not sure about the media, but the fans defintely are.
[right][post="154513"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

And who do the fans want to replace him then?

Guest bengaljet

Maybe the Ravens should just pull up stakes and move to another city :D
Your Def. is on the field way too much(for the last 3 or 4 yrs). Maybe the D can turn it on again ,but I seriously doubt it. Your D may go 3 and out,but your off. does the same and seem to be more consistent at it.
Lost good asst. coaches and how much of a problem was Savage going to Cleveland?

[quote name='BruchDawg' date='Sep 21 2005, 06:51 PM']And who do the fans want to replace him then?
[right][post="154517"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
I've heard a lot of them say they think they can get Marvin Lewis back. Good fucking luck with that!
Jim Fassel has been mentioned as well. He's done wonders for Boller, just imagine what he could do for the whole team!!!

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='CatScratchFever' date='Sep 21 2005, 07:15 PM']I've heard a lot of them say they think they can get Marvin Lewis back.  Good fucking luck with that!
Jim Fassel has been mentioned as well.  He's done wonders for Boller, just imagine what he could do for the whole team!!!
[right][post="154544"][/post][/right][/quote]

i personally won't let that happen... bj and me will join forces for the good of all cincinnatians :ninja:

[quote name='CatScratchFever' date='Sep 21 2005, 07:15 PM']I've heard a lot of them say they think they can get Marvin Lewis back.  Good fucking luck with that!
Jim Fassel has been mentioned as well.  He's done wonders for Boller, just imagine what he could do for the whole team!!!
[right][post="154544"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Good luck to that is right! Even on the off chance that Lewis was allowed to leave early via compensation (like the Gruden situation), there is NO WAY he would be allowed to go to a division rival.

Archived