The Bears SUCK ASS...

Guest BadassBengal

Guest BruchDawg

[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Sep 19 2005, 11:05 PM']20+ win for the Bengals
[img]http://www.viroent.mb.ca/images/b_bear_rug.jpg[/img]
[right][post="153089"][/post][/right][/quote]

I think you guys win in a lower scoreing game. I'm gonna say 23-10. Believe what you will about the Bears offense, but the defense is nothing to laugh at, especially at home. Get the victory and move on. :blush:

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Sep 19 2005, 10:13 PM']I sincerely doubt you wallop the Bears D like you did the Viqueens.  I won't be surprised if they win.
[right][post="153169"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
I would be surprised if we lost. I think the Bears' excellent d tempers our offensive expectations a bit, but....I think Carson and Co. can move the ball on anyone, least of all te sorry Bears.
We only get into trouble in this game if we allow their RB's to gain mass yds.
I see early gains by the Bears, with our secondary and passing offense making the difference to the tune of about 14 points.....

[quote name='Ben' date='Sep 20 2005, 11:52 AM']I dont know... The bears have a good defense, O-line and solid running game.  Our D has still looked a little supect against the run. 

The offense putting up points has helped a lot, forced other teams to throw.
[right][post="153407"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Agreed. I think this is going to be a close one. Still debabting whether or not to bet on this game.

The Bears defense has yet to be tested against a true NFL caliber offense, and their offense has put up truly pathetic numbers. Remember, the Bears were 5-11 last year...... and this years team is not much different.

In week 1, they played the Redskins. The Redskins defense was top 5 last year, their offense, bottom 5. Orton threw for 141 yards, Jones led the team rushing with 31 yards. Da Bears gave up 164 yards on the ground, and 159 yards in the air (Patrick Ramsey and Mark Brunnell = garbage.)

Week 2, they played the horribly overrated Lions. Harrington = garbage. Despite all the hype, they have one of the worst defenses in the league. Their offense is young, and scored less points on the Packers (horrible D) than the Browns did. Kyle Orton threw for a whopping 149 yards. The Bears did rush for 187 yards though, with Thomas (two good games a year) Jones leading the way. The Bears had 5 INT's on defense, again Harrington is one of the worst QB's in the NFL. The Bears scored 1 TD on special teams (won't happen against us), and 1 on defense (Carson won't let that happen.) Chicago has 1 good reciever, we have 3 good corners. Chicago's kicker is garbage (2/6 on FGs this year.)

The Bears give up about 3 sacks a game, have an average defense, and a horrible offense. I look for the entire team to have a field day this Sunday.

Bengals win 34-10.

[quote name='Ben' date='Sep 20 2005, 09:52 AM']I dont know... The bears have a good defense, O-line and solid running game.  [b]Our D has still looked a little supect against the run. [/b]

I'm a little nervous about our run D too, but in the first two games we have only given up a total of 172 yards on the ground. True, Minnesota (77 yards) was more occupied with trying to pass (and throw INTs) because we smoked them early and often- BUT I remember an interview Chuck B gave before the season started about one of his goals being to not give up 100 yards to any team in a single game in 2005. Sounded impossible to me after the last two years of getiing ripped apart on the ground- but hey so far so good.

[quote name='Ben' date='Sep 20 2005, 09:52 AM']I dont know... The bears have a good defense, O-line and solid running game.  [b]Our D has still looked a little supect against the run. [/b]

I'm a little nervous about our run D too, but in the first two games we have only given up a total of 172 yards on the ground. True, Minnesota (77 yards) was more occupied with trying to pass (and throw INTs) because we smoked them early and often- BUT I remember an interview Chuck B gave before the season started about one of his goals being to not give up 100 yards to any team in a single game in 2005. Sounded impossible to me after the last two years of getiing ripped apart on the ground- but hey so far so good.

Edit: 172 yards rushing makes us 9th in the NFL vs the run. Not bad compared to last year.

The bottom line is that you take no team lightley ever period, Yes we have won 2 games pretty impressively, but it was against 2 subpar teams and one game was at home. So what i am saying is it is way to early 2 get all cocky and think we are invincible. We need to stay focused on the game at hand and as the man (Marvin Lewis) :bowdown: says DO YOUR JOB

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Sep 20 2005, 05:17 PM']You better fix that run D before we come calling.  You guys will have nightmares about one Mr. Parker if you don't.....
[right][post="153710"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Can't wait till he meets Mr. Thurman...

Yes...They went 5-11 last year; but I'm surprised that fans of this team can't recognize a rebuilding job when they see it.

There a quite a few changes on the Bears from last year, and like the Bengals, they have young players growing into the system. On D, they are built for speed and turnovers. (Sound familiar?)

I really think that we are going to win this game...Because Chicago hasn't acquired enough depth and system continuity yet. (which is what we worked to beef up this season)

However...They are still capable of giving our offense a few fits, and it will be very important to not turn over the ball in any fashion.

This is an execution game in the mold of the AFCN games that Marvin has been preparing them for. If we execute, we have the horses to win.

I just don't like the pigeon-holing of the Bears as 'losers', when we know well the feeling of having it done to the Bengals. This is a new version of the Bears, and we simply must take advantage of them not quite having all of the pieces yet.

BZ

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Sep 20 2005, 06:17 PM']You better fix that run D before we come calling.  You guys will have nightmares about one Mr. Parker if you don't.....
[right][post="153710"][/post][/right][/quote]
Shut the fuck up you pathetic [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]
I am so tired of you arrogant assed Squeeler fans thinkin you are all that.
We haven't played anybody yet, well guess what, NEITHER HAVE YOU!
We both get a test this weekend.
If you were so not worried about us lowly Bengals, then why do you keep comin back here to tell us how great you are? Maybe its because nobody is really afraid of you ass bandits anymore. Keep hyping your team and keep thinking this is the same old bengals, cause the minute you do, we are going to own you.
I'm done with you jethro, don't bother with a response.
WHO DEY!! :headbang:

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='Sep 20 2005, 12:39 PM']The Bears defense has yet to be tested against a true NFL caliber offense, and their offense has put up truly pathetic numbers. Remember, the Bears were 5-11 last year...... and this years team is not much different.

In week 1, they played the Redskins. The Redskins defense was top 5 last year, their offense, bottom 5. Orton threw for 141 yards, Jones led the team rushing with 31 yards. Da Bears gave up 164 yards on the ground, and 159 yards in the air (Patrick Ramsey and Mark Brunnell = garbage.)

Week 2, they played the horribly overrated Lions. Harrington = garbage. Despite all the hype, they have one of the worst defenses in the league. Their offense is young, and scored less points on the Packers (horrible D) than the Browns did. Kyle Orton threw for a whopping 149 yards. The Bears did rush for 187 yards though, with Thomas (two good games a year) Jones leading the way. The Bears had 5 INT's on defense, again Harrington is one of the worst QB's in the NFL. The Bears scored 1 TD on special teams (won't happen against us), and 1 on defense (Carson won't let that happen.) Chicago has 1 good reciever, we have 3 good corners. Chicago's kicker is garbage (2/6 on FGs this year.)

The Bears give up about 3 sacks a game, have an average defense, and a horrible offense. I look for the entire team to have a field day this Sunday.

Bengals win 34-10.
[right][post="153457"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i totally agree with this post. honestly since when did the bears D become above average. anybodys second team D could hold the skins and the lions O in check. if anyone thinks that the bears D at the end of the season will be better then the vikes D your insane. but on the other hand that doesnt mean we are going to put up 37 on them.

[quote name='BlueKat' date='Sep 22 2005, 09:34 AM']Shut the fuck up you pathetic  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]
If you were so not worried about us lowly Bengals, then why do you keep comin back here to tell us how great you are? Maybe its because nobody is really afraid of you ass bandits anymore. Keep hyping your team and keep thinking this is the same old bengals, cause the minute you do, we are going to own you.
[right][post="154850"][/post][/right][/quote]

Clearly, you are a complete tool. Congratulations on a great post. Did your Mom write it for you? If you can actually read, you'd see that I have plenty of respect for the Bengals and have posted that I think both games this year will be quite entertaining. I also have predicted a series split. To say that we are "worried" about the Bengals is a bit much......we are still the big dogs until you take it away. IF you take it away.

Later...........dumbass

[quote name='BlueKat' date='Sep 22 2005, 10:34 AM']Shut the fuck up you pathetic  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]
[right][post="154850"][/post][/right][/quote]

:rolleyes: He comes back around because there are some good peoples on this board.

Archived