LARGEST PROTEST IN DECADES STARTS TODAY

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 26 2005, 01:04 AM'][i][b]Thanks I am starting to think I don't need my damn degree or to have to work - + 3 grand in 2 and a half weeks betting on football  :headbang: [/b][/i]
[right][post="157607"][/post][/right][/quote]

That's just what they want you to think.

I'd advise caution, with guarded optimism.

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 26 2005, 05:04 AM'][i][b]Thanks I am starting to think I don't need my damn degree or to have to work - + 3 grand in 2 and a half weeks betting on football  :headbang: [/b][/i]
[right][post="157607"][/post][/right][/quote]

Just what do you do for employment anyway? And if youre still a student, who's paying for your college? Optional questions to answer...but I was just curious.

Guest BlackJesus

[quote]Just what do you do for employment anyway? And if youre still a student, who's paying for your college? Optional questions to answer...but I was just curious.[/quote]

[i][b]Graduate Assistant, Teaching Assistant, Part Owner of a Jamaican Restaurant (I import the food through Miami) , Licensed Mediator and Facilitator (I know this one seems real funny, after watching my arguments on here but hey, shrinks often have the most personal issues as well)... & I work right now with several Kurdish organizations .... I am paying for my own Doctorate Schooling...

but that is all I can divulge.... I don't want any satellite photos of me naked on Southbeach or anything on here [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//32.gif[/img] [/b][/i]

:ninja:

Archived