Muslim Scholars Say Allah gave land of Isreal to t

Lawman

[quote name='The Scales' date='Sep 25 2005, 06:41 PM']Could be wrong, but i think he was talking about Martin Luther the Leader of the Protestant reformation, not Martin Luther King civil rights activist.
[right][post="157303"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i realize that... my familys lutheran... i have still never heard of this...

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 25 2005, 08:07 PM'][i][b]I will speak slowly and I doubt you will still understand but here goes
Imperialism carved out an Israeli state for the Jews after WWII, to do this they stole land and exiled most of the Palestinians who were living there from their homes.  This state of Israel is still there and they use the same tactics of Aparthied that the Dutch used in South Africa to oppress the Palestinians.  To take an anti-imperialist position one would then want to stop the state of Israel and return the land to the rightful owners (palestinians who had it taken from them through imperialism, and many are still alive)

Now I understand you are trying to be funny.... by acting retarded (at least I hope you are pretending) but get a clue[/b][/i]
[right][post="157333"][/post][/right][/quote]

:angry: Nevermind <_< , like Old says " BJ = WALL"

Who-dey :headbang:

[quote name='The Scales' date='Sep 25 2005, 07:34 PM']So i ask you.....is Imperialism wrong.
Do you still disagree with "ANTI-IMPERIALIST FOR LIFE?"
[right][post="157297"][/post][/right][/quote]

:huh:

Arnt they just trying to get back what is "THEIRS"

My message is this "IMPERIALISM IS WRONG" not "Fighting for what is yours is wrong."

Don't the "JEWS" percieve the strip as belonging to them...Wasnt' the strip part of Israel's kingdom before imaginary boundaries were drawn? I'm Talking many centuries ago...

IF the strip was was never part of the ol timey kingdom of Israel, then i'll eat my crow and like it...

Of course they were, but they hadn't been for over 1000 years until 1947. The arabs had basically controlled it for all of that time.

I can see your point, I guess, but, as I said earlier, it is all relative. The Jews are running out the Arabs who ran out the Europeans who ran out the Jews/Arabs, who ran out the etc...

That is like Texas. We are trying to keep out Mexicans, who owned the land before we did, but only because the Spanish bred with and subjugated the local Indians, who had apparently been pretty harsh with other archaic tribes before that.

Or the Romans, who were run out of Troy by the Greeks, only to take over Southern Italy and run out the Etruscans. Things went well for a few years, until the Romans were run out by Vandals, Huns, Christians, etc.

Cool.....i try to have some method to my madness.

I jumped into this thing based on the premise of the thread title....

So yah "ANTI-Imperialist for life."

and

DONT FUCK WITH ISRAEL.

Of all the Places i've been overseas Haifa was the coolest....and no it's not because of the jewish girl i met, although it didn't hurt...

:BENGALBANG:

Archived