Where are all our Steeler fans at?

Jamie_B

You guys are amazing.....I think if you actually make the playoffs the city might get burned to the ground.

Assuming that all 47 fans go out and riot, anyway.

While we're talking.......why is it that Steeler single game tickets can only be purchased if you buy tix for another game as well? Your dumbass owner afraid that we'll take over again?

Pretty sad you have to go that measure to keep another teams fans from invading your home stadium. Not coincidentally, we don't have that policy in Pittsburgh.

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 8 2005, 09:38 AM']You guys are amazing.....I think if you actually make the playoffs the city might get burned to the ground.

Assuming that all 47 fans go out and riot, anyway.

While we're talking.......why is it that Steeler single game tickets can only be purchased if you buy tix for another game as well?  Your dumbass owner afraid that we'll take over again? 

Pretty sad you have to go that measure to keep another teams fans from invading your home stadium.  Not coincidentally, we don't have that policy in Pittsburgh.
[right][post="164787"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Its been that way for a long time... Season Tickets first, Then 2 game ticket packs, then any unsold out game is single ticket packs.

Dont need that policy in shittsburg... No one wants to visit your stadium.

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 8 2005, 10:58 AM']keep dreaming......reality is that Bengals fans don't travel.  And couldn't possibly take over Heinz, even if they wanted to.
[right][post="164823"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Like is I said... wouldnt want to visit.. Doesnt travel? we have a group from the site in Jacksonville right now.

I hear that unemployed people dont bathe. I dont know if i could stand the stench of 60k overweight unemployed steelers fans.. would be almost as bad as cleveland. At least those dog bones help w/ their breathe.

The majority of the steelers fans i saw last year were wearing brand new steelers gear and had trouble naming any player other than BigBen and the bus.

Then you probably saw only 1 or 2........BTW, you're not the only franchise to try and keep us from taking over your stadium. The Chargers have had their panties in a wad trying to come up with ways to prevent it this week.

Keep in mind.....last year @ Dallas (America's Team, supposedly) Texas Stadium was over half full with Steeler fans. It's the difference between a nationwide fan base and a local one, like you people have.

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 8 2005, 11:28 AM']Then you probably saw only 1 or 2........BTW, you're not the only franchise to try and keep us from taking over your stadium.  The Chargers have had their panties in a wad trying to come up with ways to prevent it this week.

Keep in mind.....last year @ Dallas (America's Team, supposedly) Texas Stadium was over half full with Steeler fans.  It's the difference between a nationwide fan base and a local one, like you people have.
[right][post="164833"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Its called the "Bandwagon effect". 2 years ago...suddenly everyone is a Patriots fan! During the cowboys run everyone was a Dallas fan, etc...

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 8 2005, 11:28 AM']Then you probably saw only 1 or 2........BTW, you're not the only franchise to try and keep us from taking over your stadium.  The Chargers have had their panties in a wad trying to come up with ways to prevent it this week.

Keep in mind.....last year @ Dallas (America's Team, supposedly) Texas Stadium was over half full with Steeler fans.  It's the difference between a nationwide fan base and a local one, like you people have.
See if we give a shit
were winning while your close to bottom feeding with only 2 wins baltimore and cleveland right behind you with 1

[quote name='Ben' date='Oct 8 2005, 11:30 AM']Its called the "Bandwagon effect".  2 years ago...suddenly everyone is a Patriots fan!  During the cowboys run everyone was a Dallas fan, etc...
[right][post="164834"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

hey guess what.....the earth isn't flat, either. Remove your head from your ass long enough to get the shit out of your ears.

Bandwagon effect is exactly what describes these sudden "Bengals fans". I actually feel sorry for the schmucks that were fans of the Bengals during the 2 or 3 decades it's been now since you were any good. They have to be wondering where everyone has been.

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 8 2005, 10:58 AM']keep dreaming......[b]reality is that Bengals fans don't travel. [/b] And couldn't possibly take over Heinz, even if they wanted to.
[right][post="164823"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

*from a laptop in jacksonville* "riiiight" i have also been to pissburgh each of the last two seasons.. those loyal pissburgh fans giving up thier 13th row goal line tickets on ebay..

[img]http://bengals.go-bengals.com/atpitt04/images/Picture-015.jpg[/img]

we beat you with kitna in '03.. KITNA!.. and we got the shaft in '04

[img]http://www.bengals.com/images/gameday/2004/gallery041003-6.jpg[/img]

i was hoping you could show me the pass interference on this one..?

there really arent that many steelers fans at pbs last year, and even fewer this year, you may think there are a lot from the piss towels and sitting together, and even more teh stentch of spoiled gravey and cat food coming from the pack of them, but your talking 6-8,000 tops, and many of them live in cincinnati.

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 8 2005, 12:33 PM']hey guess what.....the earth isn't flat, either.  Remove your head from your ass long enough to get the shit out of your ears.
Bandwagon effect is exactly what describes these sudden "Bengals fans".  I actually feel sorry for the schmucks that were fans of the Bengals during the 2 or 3 decades it's been now since you were any good.  They have to be wondering where everyone has been.
[right][post="164853"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

2 or 3 decades huh? and i thoguht it was only browns fans who were bad at math.

i will be at all 16 bengals games this year... how many steelers games have you been to? i mean.. since steelers fans are so loyal and all...

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Oct 8 2005, 01:52 PM']*from a laptop in jacksonville*  "riiiight"  i have also been to pissburgh each of the last two seasons.. those loyal pissburgh fans giving up thier 13th row goal line tickets on ebay..

[img]http://bengals.go-bengals.com/atpitt04/images/Picture-015.jpg[/img]

we beat you with kitna in '03.. KITNA!.. and we got the shaft in '04

[img]http://www.bengals.com/images/gameday/2004/gallery041003-6.jpg[/img]

i was hoping you could show me the pass interference on this one..?
there really arent that many steelers fans at pbs last year, and even fewer this year, you may think there are a lot from the piss towels and sitting together, and even more teh stentch of spoiled gravey and cat food coming from the pack of them, but your talking 6-8,000 tops, and many of them live in cincinnati.
2 or 3 decades huh? and i thoguht it was only browns fans who were bad at math.

i will be at all 16 bengals games this year... how many steelers games have you been to? i mean.. since steelers fans are so loyal and all...
[right][post="164893"][/post][/right][/quote]

okay southern steeler..........i'll let you have the options of what just happened to you.................PWN'D! or YOU JUST GOT SERVED! BIATCH! :afropic:

First off........there were more than 6-8,000 at PBS last year. I was at that game and it was easily 30% Steeler faithful. EASILY. I am being conservative when I say that, too.

Secondly, 1988-2005 is 17 years. Awfully close to 2 decades since a decade =10 years. Try to keep up. Who was president the last time you made the playoffs? How many of you weren't even born yet?

Thirdly, I'm not going to argue with you about the pass interference call. It was a bad one, I agree. Shit happens, though.

And I've been to plenty of Steeler games....especially considering I live 12 hours from Pitt. Been to many away games and the Steeler Nation ALWAYS represents. Always.

We will continue to do so....even in Shitcinnati this year. Look for the "6,000" fans, or whatever your mind makes it. De Nile is a river in Egypt.

Look, gang......

1. Finish above .500 (this one's tricky).
2. Qualify for the playoffs.

Until then, shut yer yaps. This is utterly ridiculous. It's like the Northwestern fans beating up on South Central Phoenix Poly Technical School of Industrial Agriculture, then talking crap to the Michigan/OSU faithful.

You guys look good at 4-0, but seeing you fling feces at us like you've accomplished jack is, well, sad.

Then again, I should let you have this one. How long have you had to wait for it? 15 years, eh?

[quote name='Idioteque' date='Oct 8 2005, 04:20 PM']Look, gang......

1. Finish above .500 (this one's tricky).
2. Qualify for the playoffs.

Until then, shut yer yaps. This is utterly ridiculous. It's like the Northwestern fans beating up on South Central Phoenix Poly Technical School of Industrial Agriculture, then talking crap to the Michigan/OSU faithful.

You guys look good at 4-0, but seeing you fling feces at us like you've accomplished jack is, well, sad.

Then again, I should let you have this one. How long have you had to wait for it? 15 years, eh?
[right][post="164935"][/post][/right][/quote]

Look buddy, get in to 1st and then come talking. :pointlaff:

Guest Master Shake
[quote name='Idioteque' date='Oct 8 2005, 04:20 PM']Then again, I should let you have this one. How long have you had to wait for it? 15 years, eh?
[right][post="164935"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Exactly...if ANYONE has a good reason to talk shit it's Bengal fans. We've had to bottle it up for 15 years and now we have a badass team...I've been having to talk 15 years worth of shit in 4 weeks.

[quote name='Master Shake' date='Oct 8 2005, 04:41 PM']Exactly...if ANYONE has a good reason to talk shit it's Bengal fans.  We've had to bottle it up for 15 years and now we have a badass team...I having to talk 15 years worth of shit in 4 weeks.
[right][post="164946"][/post][/right][/quote]

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Damn right!!!

[quote name='Idioteque' date='Oct 8 2005, 06:32 PM']You're not serious, are you?
[right][post="164992"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Only half, I dont care if you trash talk, but lets be real, the steelers and bengals will be fighting this out for the division THIS YEAR, get used to it.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Oct 8 2005, 08:24 PM']Only half, I dont care if you trash talk, but lets be real, the steelers and bengals will be fighting this out for the division THIS YEAR, get used to it.
[right][post="165030"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Maybe. The Steelers are a more complete, established, disciplined team, and you know it.

It will take a Steeler slip-up to drop us into 10-6/11-5 land, where you guys are headed.

But I do think you beat us once this year.

Guest BengalBacker
Weren't you guys 6 and 10 year before last and we were 8 and 8?

[url="http://www.nfl.com/standings/2003/regular"]http://www.nfl.com/standings/2003/regular[/url]

[quote name='Idioteque' date='Oct 8 2005, 08:41 PM']Maybe. The Steelers are a more complete, established, disciplined team, and you know it.

It will take a Steeler slip-up to drop us into 10-6/11-5 land, where you guys are headed.

But I do think you beat us once this year.
[right][post="165036"][/post][/right][/quote]

I can only give you established, the others pa-lease. Yeah like a loss to us, the one to the pats, the one to the chargers, thats 3 and I dont even know who else your playing.

I actually think we split with you as well, and the ravens and browns are horrible this year so I think we can beat both. Only other team on our schedule who will be tough it the Colts, so you got your 3 and I got our 2. :pointlaff:

[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Oct 8 2005, 11:08 PM']Weren't you guys 6 and 10 year before last and we were 8 and 8?

[url="http://www.nfl.com/standings/2003/regular"]http://www.nfl.com/standings/2003/regular[/url]
[right][post="165059"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Huh? 2003?

OK, I'll play. What were last year's results?

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 8 2005, 02:50 PM']First off........there were more than 6-8,000 at PBS last year.  I was at that game and it was easily 30% Steeler faithful.  EASILY.  I am being conservative when I say that, too.

Secondly, 1988-2005 is 17 years.  Awfully close to 2 decades since a decade =10 years.  Try to keep up.  Who was president the last time you made the playoffs?  How many of you weren't even born yet?

Thirdly, I'm not going to argue with you about the pass interference call.  It was a bad one, I agree.  Shit happens, though.

And I've been to plenty of Steeler games....especially considering I live 12 hours from Pitt.  Been to many away games and the Steeler Nation ALWAYS represents.  Always.

We will continue to do so....even in Shitcinnati this year.  Look for the "6,000" fans, or whatever your mind makes it.  De Nile is a river in Egypt.
[right][post="164922"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

saying there were 20,000 steelers fans at pbs is delusional at best..... good luck in life to you sir...

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='Idioteque' date='Oct 9 2005, 01:24 AM']Huh? 2003?

OK, I'll play. What were last year's results?
[right][post="165113"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

That's the point. You went from 6 and 10 to 15 and 1.

No reason to think we can't do the same kind of thing.

I'm not going to trash the Steelers here, they're a good team.

But so are we. Maybe you're still better than us. Maybe you aren't. Shit talking from fans isn't going to decide it one way or the other.

In the last 21 Superbowls, we've been there twice and lost. You've been there once and lost. That's 21 years. Yes you won 4 of them before that, but how much does ancient history count when talking about today? It means nothing. We used to be the Bengals. We're not anymore.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Oct 9 2005, 01:57 AM']That's the point. You went from 6 and 10 to 15 and 1.

No reason to think we can't do the same kind of thing.

I'm not going to trash the Steelers here, they're a good team.

But so are we. Maybe you're still better than us. Maybe you aren't. Shit talking from fans isn't going to decide it one way or the other.

In the last 21 Superbowls, we've been there twice and lost. You've been there once and lost. That's 21 years. Yes you won 4 of them before that, but how much does ancient history count when talking about today? It means nothing. We used to be the Bengals. We're not anymore.
[right][post="165160"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://www.joebrower.com/PHILE_PILE/PIX/FR/bender-applause.gif[/img]

Archived