Tickets for Sunday's Game

I'm trying to make arraingments to come up this weekend to visit my folks and would LOVE to go to the game. Any ideas on where to get tickets without getting ripped off?

Thanks for any help you can give me, I haven't lived there in 8 years and in the past I've been able to buy tickets directly from the ticket office.

[quote name='turningpoint' date='Sep 28 2005, 11:04 PM']ebay or scalpers. if i had extra tickets I'd sell you them.
[right][post="159573"][/post][/right][/quote]

Thanks, I appreciate it. Years ago, I would buy them from this place (I forget the name) on Pete Rose Way. I'm afraid that if I wait until Saturday to try to buy them locally, they;ll be gone or the prices will be even higher. :blink:

[quote name='esjbh2' date='Sep 28 2005, 11:16 PM']I don't know how much they charge, but besides a scalper, another last minute choice might be 513-721-SEAT.  I've never bought from them, and have no idea how bad they rip you off, but it may be worth a call to find out.
[right][post="159582"][/post][/right][/quote]

Thanks for the tip...I'll call them tomorrow. I think they're who I used to buy them from. :bowdown:

[quote name='Jophis' date='Sep 29 2005, 01:20 AM']Thanks for the tip...I'll call them tomorrow.  I think they're who I used to buy them from. :bowdown:
[right][post="159588"][/post][/right][/quote]

They charge based on how we're playing - it's going to be VERY expensive through them. Go to eBay, find them ending soon or with BuyItNow, and make sure they ship overnight. I've done it many times before, and so have many people on this board. You'll have many different tickets to look at on eBay at different prices, and may be able to find a deal. If you go to Riverfront Choice Tickets (721-SEAT), you will pay through the nose, NO CHOICE.

eBay, all the way. And, NO, I don't have any tickets on eBay. But I do have season tickets...hopefully, you'll help us cheer our DEFENSE on this weekend to 4-OH OH OH!!!!

Whooooooooooooo-Deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

[quote name='Kool Keith' date='Sep 28 2005, 11:31 PM']They charge based on how we're playing - it's going to be VERY expensive through them.  Go to eBay, find them ending soon or with BuyItNow, and make sure they ship overnight.  I've done it many times before, and so have many people on this board.  You'll have many different tickets to look at on eBay at different prices, and may be able to find a deal.  If you go to Riverfront Choice Tickets (721-SEAT), you will pay through the nose, NO CHOICE. 

eBay, all the way.  And, NO, I don't have any tickets on eBay.  But I do have season tickets...hopefully, you'll help us cheer our DEFENSE on this weekend to 4-OH OH OH!!!!

Whooooooooooooo-Deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
[right][post="159593"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Thanks! On Ebay, I found several offerings for approximately $100 and it says 2 tickets. Is the bid $100 per ticket or for both? I'm an Ebay virgin if ya didn'y notice [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img]

[quote name='Jophis' date='Sep 29 2005, 12:58 AM']Thanks!  On Ebay, I found several offerings for approximately $100 and it says 2 tickets.  Is the bid $100 per ticket or for both?  I'm an Ebay virgin if ya didn'y notice  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img]
[right][post="159609"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Both I bet. It will tell you what your bidding on.

[quote name='Jophis' date='Sep 28 2005, 11:58 PM']I'm trying to make arraingments to come up this weekend to visit my folks and would LOVE to go to the game.  Any ideas on where to get tickets without getting ripped off?

Thanks for any help you can give me, I haven't lived there in 8 years and in the past I've been able to buy tickets directly from the ticket office.
[right][post="159566"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I have 2 extra Sec 336, row 29, seats 1&2.

PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' date='Sep 29 2005, 12:23 AM']I have 2 extra Sec 336, row 29, seats 1&2.

PM me if you're interested.
[right][post="159618"][/post][/right][/quote]

Thank you...just sent you a PM...I'm trying to book flight and such now :headbang:

[quote name='Bengals1181' date='Sep 30 2005, 02:18 PM']www.stubhub.com still had some last week.
[right][post="160138"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Thats where ive been getting mine at lately ...I got seats for this week for 46 bucks a peace (>face) I really like them they'll get ur tlx up till game day. And they always have seats...

[quote name='whodey24k' date='Sep 30 2005, 10:34 PM']build a time machine and go back 3 years and buy a seat licence!
[right][post="160407"][/post][/right][/quote]

I thought of that but there's a time travel clause in the license agreement....Mike Brown has GREAT lawyers- they thought of everything <_<

I couldn't find cheap enough airfare, so I guess I need to plan further in advance, but I have to get up there at some point to see a game in this historic season :blush:

Thanks for all of your suggestions and offers...make the Jungle rock!!! :headbang:

Archived