AMAZING 9/11 DOCUMENTARY

bigfeet4real

It's a well produced documentary. This kid certainly knows how put together a pretty picture.

I've just got a serious problem with the VERY large leaps that he wants you to make... especially on subjects where you can tell he's using entry-level book knowledge to disprove experts.

There's enough questions out there to make conspiracy theorists busy for the rest of their lives. The mass hysteria of that day, plus the mega-hysteria of the we-gotta-report-it-first-even-if-it-can't-be-confirmed media just adds to the confusion.

It will be 30-45 years before Americans will get enough information declassified to answer all of these questions, and that's unfortunate. But I think that this guy is barking up the wrong tree.

"These, as anyone can see, are not the correct bezels for the engine of the 757"." - as a diagram shows 2 VERY similar parts on the screen, one from the crash site and one in a parts diagram. Hmmm....could one be from the initial design, and the other be SO close, but maybe a later design improvement?

For every crazy leap of faith that this guy wants you to make, there are three baby steps to logic that you can take to a reasonable conclusion where people will still believe you.

I'm literally swimming in this guy's bullshit now.

LITERALLY.

After an hour, he's starting to believe himself, and getting pretty cocky. I've got to get to bed, but make sure you watch this with your EYE'S OPEN and your brain engaged.

I'm at 1:13:00 and I'm going to bed.

Night night, bitches.

Archived