very clever/ original writer

Nati Ice

since im a insomniac college student who is also extremely bored i decided to do a google search for go bengals, who-dey, and all other bengals related stuff, etc.

well, as i looked through the results of my "who-dey" search i found this [url="http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:rKwvXOLMkxEJ:www.patsfans.com/bob/display_story.php%3Fstory_id%3D2380+who-dey&hl=en"]GEM[/url]

this is the title of the article [b][u]"Patriots? Panthers? Locals Know [color="orange"]Who Dey[/color] Are"[/u][/b]
it was written around this time last year, in the weeks prior to the super bowl

if you read the entire article you will notice a few things

1) this asshat thinks that cbs hates the patriots

2) no seriously, he honestly believes that the national media hates the patsies, and his evidence was 2 measly newspaper articles, one of which was from an indianapolis newspaper that pushes for a colts-eagles matchup, of course a hometown newspaper would root for and support its hometown team in anyway possible you jackass

3) he also seriously believes that merchandising for the patriots outside of new england is non-existant (even before the last superbowl the market for patriots items was unbelievable, the patsies were 9th in merchandising for 2003, and 2nd to the raiders in 2004), to quote him "...And the sad thing is that, if the Patriots win in two weeks and you want to purchase Patriot Super Bowl gear, and if you don't live in New England, you'll likely have to go to Patriots.com and take care of your needs. Most store vendors out of the region will not stock this stuff. They will tell you something like "We aren't planning on ordering any of this stuff…there's no interest for that around here!" And they'll be right." hahahahahaha, yea your right buddy, they only sell patriot stuff in new england, i guess all of the items in any sports store ive ever been to with patriots logos on them were put there by magical elves once they heard i was coming and then taken away as soon as they learned of my departure, but of course by the looks of his picture i cant really blame him, his special ass looks like he hasnt left the house in 5 years anyways

4) the guy also believes that he is a quality writer with some very clever lines, and i wont even include his lame mayberry jokes, i mean "who-dey bowl," hahahaha, who-dey as in slang for "who they," oh man that sir is an instant classic, hey maybe it will catch on with the kids, after all it is very punny, who would have ever thought of a brand new line like that, wow you sure are a good writer Mr. Boy George, oops, sorry, i meant Bob George

5) oh yea, isnt that our who-dey chant, and didnt he just rip it off by dubbing last years super bowl, the "who dey bowl" and reusing that line 4 more times, granted; i understood his point, but jesus, couldnt he have come up with somthing original or at least acknowledge exactly where it was he stole "who-dey from"

anyways, this article really pissed me off, especially coming from Boy George on the topic of football, oops, sorry again, i meant Bob, and i just wanted to see if any of you, after reading this, felt even remotely the same way i did about having to hear about the "disrespected patsies" again, cry me a river and then let that cancer corey drown in it

Archived