Big Ten BBall a joke

I've said it all year long, Big Ten basketball is a joke. Fuck the RPIs, it's very clear Big East pwns the Big Ten.

Way to represent Big Ten... 6 teams all out in the first weekend... wow :badger:

On a side note: At least UC is still playing basketball while UK, OSU, and XU all sit at home. I kind of hate even bragging about that considering UC is NIT, but hey what the hell, might as well!

:badger:

Guest oldschooler
All those teams you mentioned just did what UC has done for years...

And I`m a UC fan too...but C`mon....to say at least they`re
still playing (IN THE NIT) is the biggest joke in your post.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='234924' date='Mar 19 2006, 07:10 PM']All those teams you mentioned just did what UC has done for years...

still playing (IN THE NIT) is the biggest joke in your post.[/quote]

I guess you don't get my post... People this year (especially at OSU... where i attend school) have argued that the Big Ten is the best conference in basketball because thier conference RPI is the best. My argument has been that Big Ten bball doesn't compare to Big East and they wouldn't have a single team in the elite 8, and that OSU was way overrated. I'm very happy that 5 of 8 Big East teams will be around in weekend 2, and 0 Big Ten teams will be.

and yes, bragging about UC still playing is pathetic, but it's mostly a joke.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='234935' date='Mar 19 2006, 07:40 PM'][quote name='oldschooler' post='234924' date='Mar 19 2006, 07:10 PM']
All those teams you mentioned just did what UC has done for years...

still playing (IN THE NIT) is the biggest joke in your post.[/quote]

I guess you don't get my post... People this year (especially at OSU... where i attend school) have argued that the Big Ten is the best conference in basketball because thier conference RPI is the best. My argument has been that Big Ten bball doesn't compare to Big East and they wouldn't have a single team in the elite 8, and that OSU was way overrated. I'm very happy that 5 of 8 Big East teams will be around in weekend 2, and 0 Big Ten teams will be.

and yes, bragging about UC still playing is pathetic, [b]but it's mostly a joke.[/b]
[/quote]

as UC has always been come tourney time...

Archived