Dunn on Rome

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='270269' date='May 19 2006, 01:42 PM']anyone know the channel in columbus?[/quote]

I don`t see a channel in Columbus...

OH

AKRON WJMP-AM 1520

CINCINNATI WCKY-AM 1360

CINCINNATI WSAI-AM 1360

CLEVELAND WBTC-AM 1540

CLEVELAND WFUN-AM 970

CLEVELAND WKNR-AM 850

DAYTON WIZE-AM 1340

DAYTON WONE-AM 800

TOLEDO WCWA-AM 1230

[url="http://www.jimrome.com/home/apr/affiliate_list.html"]http://www.jimrome.com/home/apr/affiliate_list.html[/url]

also on his website jimrome.com I know they stream the shows so you can still catch it if you missed it...

Like I said it was on about 2hrs 30min into the show.

I don't think Dunny revealed too much, he just seems so goofy at times...but hopefully he'll get some of that "jungle" karma that seems very real...they will need good karma, our prayers, magic beans, a contract with the devil and everything else to beat the best in MLB Detroit Tigers...(did I just say that?)

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='270389' date='May 19 2006, 09:07 PM']damnit, i missed it... he say anything of value?[/quote]

probably not, people with value usually say nothing of value...

Guest Gonzoid
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='270442' date='May 19 2006, 11:38 PM']probably not, people with value usually say nothing of value...[/quote]
Then he probably yapped his head off.

Guest bengalrick
lance was talking about this interview... apparently dunn thinks that the infield shift if unfair and it should be banned (not sure if this was in a joking fashion, or somewhat serious but lance made it sound serious)...

if this is true, its pretty humorous that he doesn't learn to shorten his swing w/ two strikes and go the opposite way... dunn swings the same w/ no strikes, as he does w/ 2 strikes... hence the record breaking strike out totals...

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='bengalrick' post='270745' date='May 20 2006, 07:19 PM']lance was talking about this interview... apparently dunn thinks that the infield shift if unfair and it should be banned (not sure if this was in a joking fashion, or somewhat serious but lance made it sound serious)...

[b]if this is true, its pretty humorous that he doesn't learn to shorten his swing w/ two strikes and go the opposite way... dunn swings the same w/ no strikes, as he does w/ 2 strikes... hence the record breaking strike out totals...[/b][/quote]

i just figure he isnt smart enough LOL.

Archived