Download Bengals Games

Guest mongoloido

You're probably out of luck til the season starts. After that, people tend to dig up the odd torrent or two, and post links for those of you in far off places.... A quick search on a torrent engine shows 4-5 games, but no one is seeding any of them. I'd bet games will get seeded every week during the season, so keep searching for them. isohunt.com seems a good place to search every now and then.

Good luck. Stay cool... Stay safe too. Keep the world safe from Stealers fans. :D :)

Guest bengalrick
what was the link we used to have, that had all the bengals torrents on? i think it was straycat that was doing it... anyone remember the link?

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='bengalrick' post='273062' date='May 25 2006, 10:00 AM']what was the link we used to have, that had all the bengals torrents on? i think it was straycat that was doing it... anyone remember the link?[/quote]

It was Cool JJ that had that site... and it was 330.com or something.

Anyway he said he was "asked" to take it down. I guess one to many
dumbasses posted the link on Bengals.com`s message board...

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='oldschooler' post='273557' date='May 26 2006, 10:50 AM']It was Cool JJ that had that site... and it was 330.com or something.

dumbasses posted the link on Bengals.com`s message board...[/quote]

Pretty cool of them to just ask him to take it down. They could have been pretty nasty about it.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='oldschooler' post='273557' date='May 26 2006, 10:50 AM']It was Cool JJ that had that site... and it was 330.com or something.

dumbasses posted the link on Bengals.com`s message board...[/quote]

damn, that stupid fucking bengals.com board strikes again... the torrents should still be out there though, i think...

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='mongoloido' post='273558' date='May 26 2006, 09:58 AM']Pretty cool of them to just ask him to take it down. They could have been pretty nasty about it.[/quote]

Yeah I know... that`s what he complied promptly !

[quote name='bengalrick' post='273559' date='May 26 2006, 09:58 AM']damn, that stupid fucking bengals.com board strikes again... the torrents should still be out there though, i think...[/quote]

I saw quite a few threads made there, where people were asking about torrents.

I said ..Why don`t you just send an e-mail to Lars Ulrich asking if he knows
where you can download some bootleg Metallica songs ?!!! :rolleyes:

Anyway those torrents where seeded from that site...so when the site went
down... so did they.

I still have all the games (minus the 1st Stealer game and the Titans game)
on my old computer. I need to get a new power supply for it though...

Guest mongoloido

That Titans game was impossible to get. People got the initial download and totally screwed everyone else by not sharing... I didn't want the first Stealer game :P).

Be it announcing torrents on a major site, or a private DC++ server, I'd imagine something will pop up by the start of next season. Too many people without access to the Bengals want to watch the games.

Archived