SEND JR. TO THE ALL STAR GAME

Riptide

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='289058' date='Jun 30 2006, 03:57 AM']he isnt what this team needs. We need pitching MUCH more than our offense needs him. With him our offense is a top 5 and without him it is still a top 10. Our bullpen is dead last with him, grab a stud reliever or 2 for him and our bullpen has to go up atleast 10 spots.[/quote]

Ok, that's a legitimate argument. I don't agree with it, but it can be argued. I don't think you have to get rid of Dunn to improve the bullpen and I do think our offense would miss him, but my point is, and always has been that he doesn't suck.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BengalBacker' post='289056' date='Jun 30 2006, 03:46 AM']My only point is, he doesn't suck.[/quote]

no, your right... but he isn't great either...

he has a long ways to go, and hasn't came too far yet (unfortinately)....

First off name a team that has 2 stud relivers that they would trade for Dunn. Second, the way some ppl view Dunn in this league, i would be pissed if we didnt get atleast a #2 out of a deal for him. If we traded Dunn for relievers it would be the worst trade in MLB history.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='dieselman44' post='289215' date='Jun 30 2006, 01:34 PM']First off name a team that has 2 stud relivers that they would trade for Dunn. Second, the way some ppl view Dunn in this league, i would be pissed if we didnt get atleast a #2 out of a deal for him. If we traded Dunn for relievers it would be the [b]worst trade in MLB history.[/b][/quote]

nope, thatd probably be the Babe Ruth trade.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='dieselman44' post='289215' date='Jun 30 2006, 01:34 PM']First off name a team that has 2 stud relivers that they would trade for Dunn. Second, the way some ppl view Dunn in this league, i would be pissed if we didnt get atleast a #2 out of a deal for him. If we traded Dunn for relievers it would be the worst trade in MLB history.[/quote]

a closer would help this team imensley.... more than dunn can help us out...

Archived