Charges Dropped against Jon Benet Killer

Ben

[quote name='Storm' post='325628' date='Aug 29 2006, 08:35 AM']yeah and if you fail it you'd definitely be investigated with prejudice
I've taken 2 in my life, on one I passed a question that I lied about and on another one failed a questiion when I was telling the truth

1st one worked at a restaurant and they required everyone to take one every year and I was asked if I ever took extra food home which I did, I answered no and passed

2nd one worked at a Zayres (similar to K-Mart) when I was 19, someone stole a $12,000 shipment worth of jewelery, there was 12 people who had access to lockup and I was one of them, we all had to take a lie detector and I failed though I had no involvement or knowledge of the crime, it caused me to be interrogated 3 times by detectives and cast suspicion on me from my bosses and co workers, in the end the detectives believed me and even went to my employer to try and clear my name but it was too late

the scary part of the whole ordeal I almost confessed after a 2nd 3 hour interrogation, they kept telling me that they knew it was me and that they would be able to convict me from the lie detecter and that I would go to prison for 10 years but if I confess then I would only get probation, luckily I had enough strength to hold out. I now always wonder how many innocent people there are in jail because of em[/quote]like i said, they are not perfect and shouldnt be admissible in court, but they are no shot in the dark either. in all honesty they are about 80-90% accurate, but if your as cool as me, carson, or the other side of the pillow you can lie your ass off and get away with it. the only sad thing is when some employers take it as 100% fact and base many a hiring practice around it.

Archived