Charger/Purple Flamers gameday thread

Guest IndianaBengal

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='oldschooler' post='355251' date='Oct 1 2006, 12:32 PM']Hey Matt, errr Tigris.

If you go to their site, and click on CBS there, it plays in the window
of the site.[/quote]

Well it was... :mellow:

Guest Tigris

[quote name='oldschooler' post='355253' date='Oct 1 2006, 01:33 PM']Well it was... :mellow:[/quote]
Yep. I had it on earlier... had up to about kickoff and stopped... ill try again

Guest oldschooler

Now it`s saying CBS is closed... :huh:

And it`s not on my player`s channel list anymore. :blink:

Must only be a certain amount that can watch it at a time... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//40.gif[/img]

Guest Tigris
u can tell they're having trouble... if you look below the screen it will tell you how many "peers" are connected. when i was on earlier it said 19, when i just got on about 2 minutes ago, it said 7, now it's up to 23 already

Guest Tigris
i hate the ravens... they suck so bad but they get these shitty penalties... good field position. they win by field goals every meaningful game.

Guest Tigris

jets are actually giving the colts a run right now...

[quote name='oldschooler' post='355264' date='Oct 1 2006, 01:46 PM']It`s lagging behind Game Center.

Oh well, can`t complain for FREE...but I do anyway... :P[/quote]
i cant pay attention to gamecenter... gives everything away before it happens.

i have the niners game on gamecenter. id like to see the chiefs lose again, hahaha

Guest Tigris
just from watching this little bit so far on the raven game... they play close to the LOS, too bunched up... very vulnerable for crossing routes and the long ball

Archived