The official Butler Bulldogs thread

Guest IndianaBengal
they are definitely not a joke. IU had em down by 12-15 points late in the second half. they are solid, smart players. they will be in the big dance. they definitely win thier division also.

• 3 weeks later...

Butler had a bad game on Saturday and lost at Indiana St. but they are still a very good team. The game between Purdue and Butler on Saturday in Indy will be a great game and I can't wait to see it! I hope Purdue can continue their great play and beat a top 20 team in Butler. Butler and Purdue are great defensive teams, but I think Carl Landry will be the difference as he's been Big Ten player of the week 3 straight weeks now. I look for Purdue to move to 9-1 in a tight game on Saturday as they quietly continue to have a great start to their season.

GO BOILERS! :D

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]

oh well...like I said above I thought it would be a great game, and a very close one at that and it sure was although it was not the outcome I was hoping for. I'll give Butler credit for holding down Carl Landry as I don't think anyone this year had been able to accomplish that. If anything this game showed me that both teams will make the NCAA's this year and won't be an easy out for whomever they draw. I look for Butler to win the Horizon League and Purdue to finish 3rd or 4th in the Big Ten behind OSU, WISC, and perhaps MSU.

Should be a great season for both teams though :D

Archived