Michigan Fans

Guest Bengals1181

Guest Bengals1181
so who are you rooting for Jan. 8th?

Do you root for Florida, to beat your arch-rival Ohio State?

OR

Do you root for Ohio State, so that you can still claim that you should have gotten the nod over Florida?

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
i hate michigan and OSU, but i was hoping for Michigan to make the national championship. Most michigan fans i know will be rooting for OSU to MURDER florida because Florida didnt deserve the NC bid and they are sick of hearing the SEC > Big 10 talk.

I will also be reating for OSU to murder Florida, but i wont be disappointed to see Florida win because i do hate OSU. As long as its not a close game im happy.

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='400756' date='Dec 4 2006, 12:42 PM']i hate michigan and OSU, but i was hoping for Michigan to make the national championship. Most michigan fans i know will be rooting for OSU to MURDER florida because Florida didnt deserve the NC bid and they are sick of hearing the SEC > Big 10 talk.

I will also be reating for OSU to murder Florida, but i wont be disappointed to see Florida win because i do hate OSU. As long as its not a close game im happy.[/quote]

who is your team again?

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Bengals1181' post='400759' date='Dec 4 2006, 12:46 PM']who is your team again?[/quote]
no one really, i dont really like NCAA football. I hate the BCS and dont like some of the NCAA rules, such as u can fall down untouched or dive for a ball untouched and the play is over. I used to root for ND Penn State when I used to watch because they were on TV a lot. I dont have a team. I root for underdogs and good games if I watch usually. I usually have to work on Saturday anyways.

Archived