Draft unknown

Guest Patmo

Here's a name that I haven't seen in any of the mock drafts.We'll be hearing the name Adrian Mc Pherson,QB,FSU.He got thrown out of FSU on a stolen check cashing charge in 2002.He's grown up,matured and straightened out his life.Last year while waiting to be eligible for the draft,he played in the arena league and tore it up.Fast,mobile with a great arm.He'll go in the first two rounds,imo.

Guest OSUBengal
[quote name='Patmo' date='Feb 2 2005, 12:51 AM']Here's a name that I haven't seen in any of the mock drafts.We'll be hearing the name Adrian Mc Pherson,QB,FSU.He got thrown out of FSU on a stolen check cashing charge in 2002.He's grown up,matured and straightened out his life.Last year while waiting to be eligible for the draft,he played in the arena league and tore it up.Fast,mobile with a great arm.He'll go in the first two rounds,imo.
[right][post="42028"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
If he's been playing in the arena league, and not in school anymore, can he even be in the draft? I know Clarrett is, but he also didn't play pro ball already.

No arena football league QB will be picked in the first two rounds. He might get picked in the early 2nd day. Even tho he might warrant a high round pick, no team will take that chance.

Guest OzBengal
He is rated very highly by some teams and not at all by others. One team has him as the top QB on their draft board. He is very much like an Aaron Brooks but more athletic. He is working with Warren Moon at the moment and he says he has the strongest arm he has ever seen. He is 6'4 and also runs a 40 in about 4.45. I think some team will definately take a chance on him in the first day.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Feb 2 2005, 01:03 AM']7th round, or maybe undrafted FA.
[right][post="42034"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Wait until he hits the combine,own.This guy is very good.

[quote name='OzBengal' date='Feb 2 2005, 01:33 AM']He is rated very highly by some teams and not at all by others. One team has him as the top QB on their draft board. He is very much like an Aaron Brooks but more athletic.  He is working with Warren Moon at the moment and he says he has the strongest arm he has ever seen. He is 6'4 and also runs a 40 in about 4.45. I think some team will definately take a chance on him in the first day.
[right][post="42042"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

This past season playing for the Indy Firebirds he threw 61 TD's and ran for 19 more.

Thanks for the scoop on the Warren Moon tutoring.

Archived