Diablo II Gamers?

Guest Tigris
[quote name='Judge' post='454633' date='Mar 10 2007, 01:23 AM']Haha, yeah I havnt been playing d2 much lately, I've moved on to WoW (priavate server, so I dont have to pay)[/quote]
wow seems kind of nerdy, well, just how everyone makes it out to be. i know it's not, though... but still. you think of someone who plays WoW and you think of the guys that sit around and talk about what potion a wizard would make to turn a toadstool into a talking owl or something. creeps me out.

ill never play wow in fear of liking it... ive heard too many bad stories about it

[quote name='Tigris' post='454944' date='Mar 10 2007, 06:24 PM']wow seems kind of nerdy, well, just how everyone makes it out to be. i know it's not, though... but still. you think of someone who plays WoW and you think of the guys that sit around and talk about what potion a wizard would make to turn a toadstool into a talking owl or something. creeps me out.

ill never play wow in fear of liking it... ive heard too many bad stories about it[/quote]

When I worked at Time Warner, that's all the data guys talked about in the morning. Some of them WERE nerdy, but others guys were just normal. It did creep me out though, even me who is a closest nerd won't cross the line and bring it into the workplace.

Archived