Jungle Kats vs Fusion

Guest mongoloido

Guest mongoloido
Think some friends and I are going to go down to the game. Looks like we aren't any good, but it should be fun just to go. Anyone else going?

Guest ONYX
[quote name='mongoloido' post='483110' date='May 5 2007, 10:47 PM']I'm going to guess no one cares, but it was a good game, and a good time. I'll go again.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I'm going to guess, that the Jungle Kats lost again. BTW, what was the score?[/b][/color]

Guest mongoloido
You guess wrong. They won by 3 points, but it took a last second junk TD to even make it that close... 35-32 I think

I went, it was a good time. A little disappointed that they said they were going to give out sombraos (sp) with the bobbleheads, to celebrate cinco de mayo, when they first came out and said they were going to do the bobble head night. It was good to see sam at the game...he looked like he had lost a lot of weight and seems not to have his waddle anymore.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='Who-Dey_Show' post='483195' date='May 6 2007, 12:57 PM']I went, it was a good time. A little disappointed that they said they were going to give out sombraos (sp) with the bobbleheads, to celebrate cinco de mayo, when they first came out and said they were going to do the bobble head night. It was good to see sam at the game...he looked like he had lost a lot of weight and seems not to have his waddle anymore.[/quote]

The lady and I missed the opening few minutes finding parking (darn those Reds!), so we missed out on all the giveaways. Still, it was a good time. Sam does look good, and the team looks like it has potential. Our QB needs to make better decisions, but at least he forced that fumble after the INT (he just about gutted the guy. It was frickin' awesome).

Yeah parking was bad with the Reds being in town. They didn't open up the doors till 6:30 and there was a line when my girlfriend and i arrived about 6. The Ocho Cinco bobblehead is chad in a jungle kats uniform with his blonde mowhawk. Its pretty sweet. They also gave out marrockas which i'm sure you saw/heard. What did you think of the fireworks everytime the Kats scored a TD?

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='Who-Dey_Show' post='483223' date='May 6 2007, 02:31 PM']Yeah parking was bad with the Reds being in town. They didn't open up the doors till 6:30 and there was a line when my girlfriend and i arrived about 6. The Ocho Cinco bobblehead is chad in a jungle kats uniform with his blonde mowhawk. Its pretty sweet. They also gave out marrockas which i'm sure you saw/heard. What did you think of the fireworks everytime the Kats scored a TD?[/quote]

I like the idea, but thought they were too damn loud. Scared the bejesus out of all the kids in my area. :)

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='483325' date='May 6 2007, 08:40 PM']so, how many people actually go to those games?[/quote]

I'm pretty bad at guessing that sort of thing. Several thousand... If you know US Bank Arena, there were no seats used in the upper section, but the lower sections were probably 3/4 filled. What would you guess who dey show?

[quote name='mongoloido' post='483396' date='May 7 2007, 12:37 AM']I like the idea, but thought they were too damn loud. Scared the bejesus out of all the kids in my area. :)
I'm pretty bad at guessing that sort of thing. Several thousand... If you know US Bank Arena, there were no seats used in the upper section, but the lower sections were probably 3/4 filled. What would you guess who dey show?[/quote]
wow, im not about to wager a guess but for an afl2 team id say that is quite well

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='483416' date='May 7 2007, 02:53 AM']wow, im not about to wager a guess but for an afl2 team id say that is quite well[/quote]

I'd say there was about 3 or 4 thousand people there. There were people even tailgating in the East Garage the one that connects to US Bank. The Fans really get in to it. For it to be a new team. I was very impressed on the support that they have.

Archived