An Essay Ment for BlackJesus

[url="http://mondesishouse.blogspot.com/2007/08/think-your-teams-better-than-steelers.html"]http://mondesishouse.blogspot.com/2007/08/...n-steelers.html[/url]

[quote]In the coming weeks, I have several ideas in the works to get more of your thoughts integrated onto the site. I get so many great, lengthy emails and read so many in-depths comments, I think it's an idea whose time has come.
The first of these such opportunities will be an ongoing project throughout the NFL preseason. I'm looking for one person for each NFL team to write an essay, entitled "Why (Your Team Here) Will Be Better Than the Steelers in 2007".
Are you a Raven, Brown or Bengal fan that wishes Steeler Nation would shut up already? Or perhaps you follow Steeler non-division foes like Jacksonville or New England. Whatever your motives are, now is your chance to speak up.
So if you're tired of my articles patting Big Ben on the back, step up to the plate. I'm looking for fellow bloggers, fans, writers, and readers to give me some hard evidence of their superiority in 2007. And I'd hope you'd do a good job, because you'll be representing your team.
Here are the rules: one writer per team, as many or as few words as you need, try to keep it clean, and try to have a point. Tell us why your team will be better than ours this season. Maybe you don't think your team is better than the Steelers? Then tell us that, too.
If you're interested, let me know who you'd like to claim at mondesishouse@gmail.com. For those who plan on claiming the Bengals and writing "Steelers Rule, Bengals Suck", that's just not going to get it done. I'll re-open it to the masses. I'm looking for true fans. As soon as we confirm you're writing for a certain team, I'll publish it as soon as possible. And one more thing...if you run a blog, I will certainly provide you with several reciprocal links for your services.[/quote]

Have fun.

• 1 month later...

Archived