levi to not start, whit to take his place

per espn

cant figure out if im mad about this or not as a healthy whit is 1000x better than a hurt levi

...also
carson will be miked up and some cat from espn has been live blogging the entire thing here: [url="http://myespn.go.com/profile/hashmarks?tag=ravens-bengals"]http://myespn.go.com/profile/hashmarks?tag=ravens-bengals[/url]

edit: ogden will play according to solomon wilcots as well

I have NEVER called a player out anytime I have ever seen them in public while I am out at Bars/Clubs....what have you. However, the season has started and like all of you I have high expectations for the Bengals. While shit faced drunk this weekend at a popular club in Cincy where multiple Bengals have been spotted any given sat night, I saw 2 Bengals. One who is out for the year due to injury and wasn't drinking anyway and one who was as drunk as me and Whitworth is starting in his place. Levi don't give a damn about this team. IMO, he is just another high priced crybaby. Whitworth often goes to this club as well but he certainly wasn't there and neither was any other player that gives a damn, outside of the injured guy. He has an excuse. So, point to my story.....Fuck Levi! Trade his sorry ass while someone still thinks hes worth something.

[quote name='Smizno' post='543651' date='Sep 10 2007, 08:11 PM']I have NEVER called a player out anytime I have ever seen them in public while I am out at Bars/Clubs....what have you. However, the season has started and like all of you I have high expectations for the Bengals. While shit faced drunk this weekend at a popular club in Cincy where multiple Bengals have been spotted any given sat night, I saw 2 Bengals. One who is out for the year due to injury and wasn't drinking anyway and one who was as drunk as me and Whitworth is starting in his place. Levi don't give a damn about this team. IMO, he is just another high priced crybaby. Whitworth often goes to this club as well but he certainly wasn't there and neither was any other player that gives a damn, outside of the injured guy. He has an excuse. So, point to my story.....Fuck Levi! Trade his sorry ass while someone still thinks hes worth something.[/quote]

Terrible post.

Fuck Levi??? No.

Fuck you.

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='543811' date='Sep 10 2007, 09:11 PM']Terrible post.

Fuck Levi??? No.
Fuck you.[/quote]

Ehhhh suck my dick. I'm not blasting his ability. I'm blasting his desire to be a leader on this team. Why weren't any other Bengals that frequent the club out? Cause they GIVE A FUCK!

[quote name='Smizno' post='543814' date='Sep 10 2007, 09:13 PM']Ehhhh suck my dick. I'm not blasting his ability. I'm blasting his desire to be a leader on this team.[/quote]

sorry bro.. tad drunk.

I wouldnt hate on a guy for drinking however....

He had one outburst of being a "crybaby", I wouldn't call him that however... I think Levi has a long future on this team and the thought of trading him is a tad absurd

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='543821' date='Sep 10 2007, 09:15 PM']sorry bro.. tad drunk.

I wouldnt hate on a guy for drinking however....

He had one outburst of being a "crybaby", I wouldn't call him that however... I think Levi has a long future on this team and the thought of trading him is a tad absurd[/quote]
Oh i'm not blasting the drinking cause I'm a big fan of the bottle myself, however, his timing sucks. With all the trouble this team has had he needs to be smarter than being drunk as a MFer so close to game day.

Archived