UFC PPV this Saturday

First off I don't know how many of you watch this... (I'm not really talkin about the ultimate fighter show...although it did give UFC more exposure) but regardless you know who Couture and Liddell are.

Any predictions?

The Card

Randy Couture vs. Chuck Liddell
Matt Hughes vs. Frank Trigg
Georges St. Pierre vs. Jason Miller
Mike Van Arsdale vs. John Marsh
Patrick Cote vs. Joe Doerksen
Travis Wuiff vs. Renato Sobral
Matt Lindland vs. Travis Lutter
Ivan Salaverry vs. Joe Riggs

Guest CrazyIrishman5
[quote name='The sYck deVelopment' date='Apr 13 2005, 11:48 PM']First off I don't know how many of you watch this...  (I'm not really talkin about the ultimate fighter show...although it did give UFC more exposure)  but regardless you know who Couture and Liddell are. 

Any predictions?

The Card

Randy Couture vs. Chuck Liddell 
Matt Hughes vs. Frank Trigg
Georges St. Pierre vs. Jason Miller
Mike Van Arsdale vs. John Marsh
Patrick Cote vs. Joe Doerksen
Travis Wuiff vs. Renato Sobral
Matt Lindland vs. Travis Lutter
Ivan Salaverry vs. Joe Riggs
[right][post="75395"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Randy Couture
[img]http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/Pictures/couture_profile_01.jpg[/img]

Matt Hughes
[img]http://www.sherdog.com/images/pictures/340_sm.jpg[/img]

Jason Miller
[img]http://www.sherdog.com/images/pictures/606_sm.jpg[/img]

and the rest,
John Marsh
Joe Doerksen
Renato Sobral
Travis Lutter
Ivan Salaverry

Guest WHODEYNATION
i have recently gotten into ufc after watching the ulimate fighter on spike...im thinking about buying the fights sat night on ppv...i hope liddel wins
did u see the bonner vs. griffin fight ...man that was the shit

[quote name='WHODEYNATION' date='Apr 16 2005, 02:41 AM']i have recently gotten into ufc after watching the ulimate fighter on spike...im thinking about buying the fights sat night on ppv...i hope liddel wins
did u see the bonner vs. griffin fight ...man that was the shit
[right][post="76516"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

That fight was really awesome. I never really watch it that much, but when I do its fun to watch.

[quote name='The sYck deVelopment' date='Apr 17 2005, 05:12 PM']The PPV was bad ass!  just wish the main even was a little longer, but it was all good.  Liddell whiped ass...
[right][post="77044"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Cool. Liddell is the man! I love how he totally owned Tito. I hate him, and his little bad ass attitude. They show the UFC weekly on Spike now. Im loving it! I was all in this when it was smallville. The days of Royce Gracie and 20 mins of them humping all over the ground. Its much more exciting now with actual rounds and the fact that you cant stay on the ground for the whole fight. It made it much better. Sorry to say Royce would get owned now with stiffer competition and the ground rule....

Guest CrazyIrishman5

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' date='Apr 18 2005, 02:48 AM']The days of Royce Gracie and 20 mins of them humping all over the ground. Its much more exciting now with actual rounds and the fact that you cant stay on the ground for the whole fight. It made it much better. Sorry to say Royce would get owned now with stiffer competition and the ground rule....
[right][post="77259"][/post][/right][/quote]

Yep Royce Gracie vs Ken Shamrock and if I remember it correctly, it was 20 minutes plus a 10 minute over time. Result [b]DRAW[/b] :angry:

Archived