I dont know about you guys...

Now this is accounting for the injuries to Pena, and Aurilia...

1) Freel - 2b
2) Lopez - ss
3) Casey - 1st
4) Griffey - CF
5) Dunn - LF
6) Kearns - RF
7) Randa - 3B
8) Valentine - C

I would instantly place Larue, and Jimenez on the trading block along with half of our pitching staff...

...If Pena and Aurilia were healthy and everyone else was good to play ...

1) Freel - 2b
2) Lopez - SS
3) Casey - 1st
4) Griffey - CF
5) Pena - RF
6) Dunn - LF
7) Randa - 3b
8) Valentine - C

Guest bengalrick
either lineup is fine... i personally haven't made up my mind who i'd rather in there, kearns or pena... both are (pena was before injury) playing well... \

larue needs to go...

[quote name='bengalrick' date='May 11 2005, 09:33 AM']either lineup is fine... i personally haven't made up my mind who i'd rather in there, kearns or pena... both are (pena was before injury) playing well... \

larue needs to go...
[right][post="90943"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I just made a poll about this, but I dont think Pena or Kearns should be traded. Keep the young guys all together (look at what the Indians are doing up north) and trade away Casey or Griff to cut some of caproom open so we can sign Dunn, Kearns and Pena to long term deals

Guest bengalrick
i don't see us trading casey and griffey is untradeable until... he is probably untradeable in general b/c of his injuries...

personally, i like the roster we have and am amazed we aren't doing good w/ it...

btw, i voted for dunn to get traded (if we had to trade one) b/c i get tired of 45% of the time is a walk, 45% is a strike out, and the other 10% is a homerun...

dude can't hit a single...

i feel kearns is our best overall outfielder, followed closely by griffey... but pena's upside is unimaginable... dunn is a strikeout waiting to happen... i would get rid of dunn imo...

I like the lineup Miley currently is using. The Reds offense is producing runs, no problem there. Its obvious to everyone its the relief pitching.

And everyone keeps talking about freeing up cap room by getting rid of Griffey or Casey. Getting rid of them woulnt do anything but get us shitty ass minor league pitchers. We are one of the lowest salary teams. Linder has PLENTY of money to buy better pitchers. Last year he sold Provident Bank for 1 BILLION dollars!!!!

Archived