Bengals.com on video

just wanted to know if i was the only one out there who could barely hear marvin and hobson in their latest interview, also the picture appears to be shittier than ever in that same interview and even worse in the several clips of drills from mini-camp

i just re-installed real player bc i deleted it on accident a week ago and never got a chance to see the new videos online, i didnt know if it was a problem with real player or just if bengals.com on video has been sucking recently

am i the only one with this problem???

Guest Matt_Six

[quote name='Nati Ice' date='May 23 2005, 11:25 PM']just wanted to know if i was the only one out there who could barely hear marvin and hobson in their latest interview, also the picture appears to be shittier than ever in that same interview and even worse in the several clips of drills from mini-camp

i just re-installed real player bc i deleted it on accident a week ago and never got a chance to see the new videos online, i didnt know if it was a problem with real player or just if bengals.com on video has been sucking recently

am i the only one with this problem???
[right][post="95639"][/post][/right][/quote]

I had problems in the past... but as of late it hasn't been too bad. I can hear them if that is what you mean.

The drills from minicamp are bad as hell, though. I cannot hear ANYTHING except for Chad screaming, :) .

You can tell it's Geoff talking (I believe anyway) but I deifnitely can't understand him.

aight thanks, in the interview i can hear them but i have to put my ears next to the speakers and turn off everything else in the room, i know its not my laptops system settings bc i already checked that out and they are all at max volume, i think i might jus thook up my laptop to my stereo and try to listen then

just didnt know what the hell was goin on, thanks again

Archived