Cam Taylor-Britt chased Stefon Diggs all night during win over Bills

Chris Roling
Mon, Nov 6, 2023, 10:29 AM CST·1 min read

fdb4d1f8fb468a16da66164e7e272e82

Not too long ago, Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Cam Taylor-Britt made a big splash by chasing Seahawks wideout DK Metcalf all over the field in a win.

And he did something similar on Sunday night while the Bengals got the best of the Buffalo Bills to win their fourth straight.

Taylor-Britt wanted every bit of Stefon Diggs all night and got it when he could, as he said after the game.

“That was the whole plan,” Taylor-Britt said, according to Jay Morrison of Pro Football Network. “But they kept running him away. Look at the film. Every play he’s motioning, either to the other side, to DJ [Turner II] or Chido [Awuzie], or he’s motioning in the slot to where I’m not guarding him. If we were in man, I’m following him the whole way. And when I did, he didn’t get the ball.”

Diggs eventually paced the Bills with six catches for 86 yards and a score, but in a battle of attrition, the Bengals ultimately flustered Bills passer Josh Allen into just 258 passing yards with an interception, too.

Considering the challenges the Bengals secondary has faced this year — breaking in two new starting safeties and Chidobe Awuzie suffering an injury — the emergence of CTB as a No. 1 corner has been a welcome boon for the unit.

https://sports.yahoo.com/cam-taylor-britt-chased-stefon-162918509.html

• Like 3