Bengals vs Jacksonville Tickets for Sale

BengalKen

[color="orange"]I have a total of four tickets for sale for the Jacksonville game. I have 2 in Section 104 row D (fourth row on about the 1 yard line) for $150 and two in section 245 row CC for $80, these are with a huge group of Bengals fans flying down. The reason I am selling them is because my Cousin who lives in FL got me some tickets behind the Bengals bench. Email me Wolftaz@yahoo.com, if interested[/color]

[quote name='BengalKen' date='Oct 1 2005, 12:02 PM'][color="orange"]I have a total of four tickets for sale for the Jacksonville game. I have 2 in Section 104 row D (fourth row on about the 1 yard line) for $150 and two in section 245 row CC for $80, these are with a huge group of Bengals fans flying down. The reason I am selling them is because my Cousin who lives in FL got me some tickets behind the Bengals bench. Email me Wolftaz@yahoo.com, if interested[/color]
[right][post="160523"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i'm in the group thats in 245 we have 50 bengals fans in that section. $80 is a good deal for those seats, because it is gonna be rockin in section 245

Archived