Meet our GoBengals junkies!

Guest BengalLady

Guest mongoloido
Hello, nice to meet you mongoloido.  BTW, what is a mongoloido?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A bunch of friends of mine and I started playing online games together several years ago. In some of the games, we got to compete as a team against others, so we became team [DEVO]. Everyone on the team picked names relating to DEVO (Mr.Dna, Mr.Kamikazi, WhipIt, etc...). I picked mongoloid, after the DEVO song mongoloid, but screwed up and had the "o" on their accidentally. By the time I realized the mistake, the name had already kinda stuck. kinda gives it a latin twist, eh? :) ...

And no, you can't have your time back for reading that boring explanation. :D

Guest BengalLady
A bunch of friends of mine and I started playing online games together several years ago. In some of the games, we got to compete as a team against others, so we became team [DEVO]. Everyone on the team picked names relating to DEVO (Mr.Dna, Mr.Kamikazi, WhipIt, etc...). I picked mongoloid, after the DEVO song mongoloid, but screwed up and had the "o" on their accidentally. By the time I realized the mistake, the name had already kinda stuck. kinda gives it a latin twist, eh? :) ...

And no, you can't have your time back for reading that boring explanation. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, i have been wondering for a while. :)

Guest BengalBacker
Here is one I took about 2 hrs ago. :)

c4-100_1560.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice pic Becky !!!

Looked a little dark and blurry though, so I took the liberty of working on it a little. Hope you don't mind.

72-Bengalady.jpg

Guest BengalLady
Nice pic Becky !!!

Looked a little dark and blurry though, so I took the liberty of working on it a little. Hope you don't mind.

72-Bengalady.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope, thanks. :lol:

Guest mongoloido
I can't see, what is up with the right hand?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think if you look at the right wrist, you'll see the muscles are knotted up pretty tight. It looks to me like he couldn't unclench that right fist if his life depended on it just then. Sorry to hear it, man.

Guest BengalLady
I think if you look at the right wrist, you'll see the muscles are knotted up pretty tight. It looks to me like he couldn't unclench that right fist if his life depended on it just then. Sorry to hear it, man.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, that sucks!! I am sorry to hear about that. So I am sure you can sympathise with Pdub. :(

Guest BengalsOwn
Oh, that sucks!!  I am sorry to hear about that.  So I am sure you can sympathise with Pdub. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I had posted a few times about having arthritis, but I don't think anyone beleived me :lol: so there's my proof :D

That's what happens when you don't wear a seatbelt and get thrown from a vehicle. If you see the line on my hand, I have scars like that all over my right arm. And that is about as far as I can close my fist, due to some permanant tendon damage.

I love seeing everyone's pics :) . It's nice to put a face to those who post here.

I posted my pic on here earlier.

But I deleted it...I don`t think any1 saw it.  :unsure:  

IF BJ posts a pic of himself ....MAYBE I`ll post 1.

I`d like to see Storm, Patmo, Bengal Rick  and Smoove too.

Just curious what they look like.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Come on and let us see. You and BJ are our celeberties

Guest BengalLady
sorry, i lost my pic... :(   rest assured im just your typical 6'4" 275 lb dark brown hair, brown eyed geek... errr SEX GOD!!!!! <struts>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol::lol: Ok, I won't hassle you people. I did say at the beginning of it to post the pic if you were BRAVE enough.

Hello KingStripes.  Hehe, I'll say it again, you know, I have single friends.  :D

Love the hat, I have one just like it.  Where are you at?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We Were in south america.

Between Chile and Argentina.

Its called the lakes crossing.

You cross the border in boats with great views.

Nice place.

And thanks.

Yeah, I had posted a few times about having arthritis, but I don't think anyone beleived me  :lol: so there's my proof :D

That's what happens when you don't wear a seatbelt and get thrown from a vehicle. If you see the line on my hand, I have scars like that all over my right arm. And that is about as far as I can close my fist, due to some permanant tendon damage.

I love seeing everyone's pics :) . It's nice to put a face to those who post here.

Well, I'm sorry for your "luck" about your accident, but...

would you ride a rollercoaster without the proper restraints?

Do your wear your seatbelt now?

I personally hate them, but I wear them anyway....

People are WAY too secure in their cars thinking that nothing can happen...

You are lucky that you weren't killed..think of it that way...

I know of three friends in my life that have either died or been severely injured in car accidents simply because they weren't wearing seatbelts...

Sad...but true...

You should consider yourself lucky. And blessed. Dispel your negativity. you have a future, a wife and a planet to call home. You eat. You breathe. You're clothed.

Isn't that enough for you?

Am I "clogging" another thread by addressing issues you don't want to talk about?

I am sincere!

:D

Guest oldschooler
BengalLady-

You have the prettiest face..

Are you taken?

I would love to kiss you deeply... :D

And I mean it!

:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

jeff_pub.jpg

People on Ludes should not type !!!!