Anyone got an ipod nano?

Guest CTBengalsFan

Guest CTBengalsFan
[url="http://ipodlinux.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5281"]http://ipodlinux.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5281[/url]

allows you to watch uncompressed .avi files on your nano, as well as get a lot more games such as the original Doom. I'm sure there'll be many more new things made for it.

Definitely give it a try if you got one, I have podzilla (the ipod linux program) on my nano, so if anyone needs installation help, I can give it to you.

i had one for 5 days... bought the first one in cincy from best buy before they were supposed to go on sale... dropped the motherfucker and it broke, so i took it back to bb and told them the lcd screen was cracked and i knew this was a problem with the first bunch so i got a refund... i think im going to hold out on a new ipod until they go to bluetooth

Guest BadassBengal
I hear they're real fragile. I still have my Ipod Mini from 2 Christmas' ago. i have a warranty. It's messed up a few times, though. I'm about to take it in for the 3rd time. The 3rd time it screws up, they said they just give you a new one. So... Imma probably get a new one, sell it on Ebay, use that dough and some extra to buy a bigger one that holds more songs.

Guest CTBengalsFan
The nano is actually not fragile at all, I have dropped it numerous times on tile floors from like 4-5 feet and it still works perfectly fine.

And Thurman - any specific questions? I was overwhelmed by it as well, since I have no knowledge of linux or anything, but it's really not as complicated as it seems.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='211710' date='Jan 31 2006, 10:19 PM']The nano is actually not fragile at all, I have dropped it numerous times on tile floors from like 4-5 feet and it still works perfectly fine.

And Thurman - any specific questions? I was overwhelmed by it as well, since I have no knowledge of linux or anything, but it's really not as complicated as it seems.[/quote]

i suck when it comes to computers, im not sure if i want to risk it, ill probably fuck up my ipod and then my parents would kill me

Archived