USA Women's Olympic Ice Hockey Team....

Guest bengaljet

Guest bengaljet
I've watched them play vs Switzerland + today vs W. Germany. USA is really good. They can skate,pass + shoot. I've never watched Women's Ice Hockey,but I'm impressed. 2 shutouts in 2 games,if you get a chance watch it. 1st (2) games 116 shots on goal for US and gave up 16 shots on goal for Switz and W Germany.
Finland is next and are supposed to be a real test. Canada has a very good team too.
I never thought women were that advanced as far as passing,skating + shooting the puck.

Guest mongoloido
I watched some of the Germany game. They just mauled the German team... I love the Olympics (except the track events. too many of them looked juiced, and almost as many seem like total showboat jerks).

[quote name='Chris Henrys Dealer' post='219467' date='Feb 17 2006, 01:27 PM']The Swedes just knocked the US out.

The Canadian women's juggernaut will roll on versus Finland in one hour.[/quote]

CHD, just remember that no matter how succesful your women's hockey team is, you still have to claim Bryan Adams. :onoudidnt: :D

Archived