Official Get Rid of Narron Thread

DaJungle11

Guest ThurmanMunster
i didnt post on the reds board here last season, but i would have started it last season. He was removed from Texas because he had VERY bad baseball knowledge and decision making.

This isnt Castellini's man but he didnt want to fire him a few weeks b4 the season. Next year we will have a new guy and we will be better off.

Cant wait...

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='250615' date='Apr 16 2006, 10:14 PM'][b]Narron has led us to one of our best starts since 1990[/b]... but you guys want to get rid of him??
that makes perfect sense.......[/quote]

no the SP and homers have. Managers can win close games, but in blowouts, they dont have shit to do with it. We dont manufacture runs or pinch hit for timely hitting. We've gone out and put up big runs while our pitchers did good enough. He hasnt really done anything as a manager to win the games.

i wanted him gone b4 the year and if u told me the Reds would start out hot, id still want him gone. My reason isnt just because of todays game. Ive had it since last year and for the same reasons i wanted Miley fired.

Guest bengalrick
i like narron, b/c worse case scenario is that he does allright (not real bad or real good) b/c then castillini might feel obligated to keep him... i hope its all (playoffs) or nothing this year...

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='250702' date='Apr 17 2006, 03:35 AM']no the SP and homers have. Managers can win close games, but in blowouts, they dont have shit to do with it. We dont manufacture runs or pinch hit for timely hitting. We've gone out and put up big runs while our pitchers did good enough. He hasnt really done anything as a manager to win the games.
i wanted him gone b4 the year and if u told me the Reds would start out hot, id still want him gone. My reason isnt just because of todays game. Ive had it since last year and for the same reasons i wanted Miley fired.[/quote]

manufacture runs?! I don't know where i could even find stats for this, but do you see how much we steal bases this year? All we do is try to run on guys and bunt guys over, etc. Narron can't help it if when guys are in scoring position edwin pops up, he cant help it if Dunn strikes out, cant help it if our pitchers cant lay down bunts...

i thought this was supposed to be a place for good reds convo... you guys are fucking drama queens. We are what, 10 or so games into this season and you want our manager fired already? God damn... get a fucking clue. He hasn't done anything wrong to this point, and it's not like you're going to bring in a guy and save this team. Sweet Lou would be nice, but is the passion still there? The sad thing about pro sports, especially baseball, its just a carosel (sp?) of coaches getting booted off one team, then hired by the next.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived