What players do you think fit the Bengals the most?

[size=3][u][b]Tight End[/b][/u][b] - A tight end that can be a receiver and a blocker would be a great addition[/b][/size]
[i]Marcedes Lewis[/i], UCLA - 6'6 261: Great size, very athletic, has very good hands and is a pretty decent blocker. Seems to be the perfect blend of receiver and blocker for our offense.

[i]Anthony Fasano[/i], Notre Dame - 6'4 256: Good size, good hands, very tough and smart, and an above average blocker. Not as much as a receiving threat as Lewis, but a better blocker.

[i]David Thomas, Texas [/i] - 6'3 252: Very good receiver, smart and has a lot of experience. A pretty decent blocker.

[size=3][u][b]Offensive Line[/b][/u][b] - A versatile, athletic, smart, and experienced lineman would seem to the best fit[/b][/size]
[i]Rob Sims, Ohio State [/i] - 6'2 307: Strong and athletic, very intelligent and has started at both left tackle and guard. Has the potential to be a very good player.

[i]Robin Meadow, Washington [/i] - 6'4 324: Has good athletic ability and is very strong. Played right tackle in college but is projected as a guard in the NFL. Only has two years of experience, but has the potential to be a good player.

[i]Quinn Ojinnaka, Syracuse [/i] - 6'4 309: A tough, hardworking player that is also a pretty decent athlete. Has been durable throughout his career and has experience at both guard and tackle.

[i]Aaron Lips, Louisiana Tech [/i] - 6'4 314: Has experience at both center and guard. Has a lot of starting experience, is very tough, a hardworker, and a pretty good athlete.

[i]Isaac Sowells, Indiana [/i] - 6'3 334: Very strong and a good athlete. Has a lot of experience starting at left tackle, but can also play inside at guard.

[i]Brad Butler, Virginia Tech[/i] - 6'7 310: Great size and is a very physical and experienced player. Can play either tackle spot or at guard. Has pretty decent athletic ability, and is a great run blocker.

[size=3][u][b]Defensive End[/b][/u] - [b]Someone that can be a force rushing the passer as well as stopping the run.[/size][/b]
[i]Tamba Hali, Penn State[/i] - 6'3 275: Has a non-stop motor and is very strong. Is pretty athletic and intelligent, and can put some pressure on the quarterback.

[i]Ray Edwards, Purdue[/i] - 6'6 273: Has great size and is very athletic. An excellent pass rusher and can hold his own against the run. Doesn't have the high motor the Marvin likes, but has all the tools to be a pro bowl defensive end.

[i]Victor Adeyanju, Indiana[/i] - 6'4 274: Has great athletic ability for his size. A high motor player that is very hardworking and experienced. Is still a little raw but has all the tools to be a force at defensive end.

[i]Eric Henderson, Georgia Tech[/i] - 6'1 270: A very smart and disruptive player. Has a high motor and was the team leader on defense. Despite being undersized he is pretty good against the run.

[size=3][b][u]Defensive Tackle[/u] - A tackle that is good sized (6'2+, 295-320lbs), athletic, strong, has a high motor, and that provides some pass rush would be the best fit.[/b][/size]
[i]Claude Wroten, LSU[/i] - 6'2 302: A pretty good athlete that has a great motor and is very disruptive when rushing the passer.

[i]Rodrigue Wright, Texas[/i] - 6'5 300: Has great size and is very strong and athletic. Makes a lot of plays in the opponents backfield. If he wants it, he will be an elite player.

[i]Dusty Dvoracek, Oklahoma[/i] - 6'2 306: Dvoracek has a tremendous motor and is a terror rushing the passer. A pretty good athlete and was extremely productive in college.

[i]Orien Harris, Miami FL[/i] - 6'3 301: Has decent size and very good athletic ability. Has high character and was a team leader in college. Very good against the run. Has a lot of potential.

[i]Barry Cofield, Northwestern[/i] - 6'4 304: Very strong and athletic. Smart and is a beast against the run. Has a ton of experience and has proven to be durable.

[i]Montavious Stanley, Louisville[/i] - 6'2 313: A good run stuffer and pass rusher. Has good strength and athleticism. Still raw but was very productive in college.

[i]Kedric Golston, Georgia[/i] - 6'4 300: Great size and athletic ability. Has proven to be a disruptive player in the middle of the defensive line. A powerful player that can shut down the run game.

[size=3][b][u]Cornerback[/u] - A corner that is 5'10+, a good tackler, consistent, and a ballhawk would be the best fit[/b][/size]
[i]Antonio Cromartie, Florida State[/i] - 6'2 208: Has great size and amazing athletic ability. Is a big play waiting to happen when he is on the field. Not very experienced but has all the tools to be a shutdown corner.

[i]Jonathan Joseph, South Carolina[/i] - 5'11 193: Has good size and is very fast. Plays very good in man to man coverage, and is also a solid tackler.

[i]Richard Marshall, Fresno State[/i] - 5'11 189: The best tackling corner in the draft. Good speed and very solid in man to man coverage. Proved to be a ballhawk in college.

[i]Danieal Manning, Abilene Christian[/i] - 5'10 202: Great size and very athletic. A good tackler and a playmaker. Can play any position in the secondary and is also a good special teams player.

[i]Demario Winter, Georgia[/i] - 5'11 190: Has a lot of experience and was very productive. Very aggressive and athletic. Has the potential to be a very good starting corner.

[i]Allen Zemaitis, Penn State[/i] - 6'1 194: Has a ton of experience and is a team leader. Can play either safety or corner. Very smart and a good tackler.

[i]Marcus Maxey, Miami FL[/i] - 6'1 198: Great size and athletic ability. Very strong and tough against the run. Hardworker who has all the tools to succeed in the NFL.

[i]Will Blackmon, Boston College[/i] - 6'0 198: A versatile player with experience at both corner and receiver. Is also an excellent return man. Very aggressive and athletic. Great at man to man coverage and has a knack for the ball.

[size=3][b][u]Safety[/u] - A player that is versatile, a good tackler, and that can make plays sideline to sideline.[/b][/size]
[i]Donte Whitner, Ohio State[/i] - 5'10 204: Very athletic and fast. A great tackler who is always in on the action. Excellent in coverage as well as blitzing the quarterback. Is a vocal leader on defense who can play either safety position and corner.

[i]Daniel Bullocks, Nebraska[/i] - 6'0 212: Great size and speed. Has a nose for the ball and is not afraid to take on the runningback. Has good range and is a solid tackler. Has top intangible and a lot of experience.

[i]Ko Simpson, South Carolina[/i] - 6'1 209: Has very good size and athletic ability. Is always around the action whether it is a run or pass play. A solid tackler with pro bowl potential.

[i]Roman Harper, Alabama[/i] - 5'11 198: Very smart and has a ton of starting experience. Makes plays sideline to sideline and is a monster against the run. Has a nose for the ball. A team leader with great character.

[i]Anthony Smith, Syracuse[/i] - 6'0 194: An instinctive and smart player who is always around the ball and is a very good tackler. Has a lot of experience and was a team leader.

[i]Charlie Peprah, Alabama[/i] - 5'10 206: Versatile with experience at every spot in the secondary. A four year starter that has very good football intelligence. Very hardworking and athletic and not afraid of contact. Excellent in coverage.

[i]Greg Threat, Miami FL[/i] - 6'0 198: Doesn't have a lot of experience but has all the tools to be a successful NFL safety. Good size, speed and range. Tough and has a linebackers mentality. Is good in coverage and against the run.

Archived