talked to paul wilson tonight...

tracenuts

so i went out to dinner for prom at the jeff ruby steak house across from steak and shake on montgomery road and paul wilson was there so i went up and talked to him and he said he felt really good pitching for dayton or whoever and he didn't really try that hard while pitching in the minors, he said hes making one more start in the minors then he should be ready to come up to pitch for the reds.

nothing really new here just thought i would share.

also i was talking to my friend who lives next to milton (don't know who reliable this source is) and he said the real way the milton really hurt his knee is milton turned his trampoline on its side and threw a baseball at it and it hit him in the knee and he just re-injured it during the game..

[quote name='tracenuts' post='259690' date='Apr 30 2006, 04:54 AM']also i was talking to my friend who lives next to milton (don't know who reliable this source is) and he said the real way the milton really hurt his knee is milton turned his trampoline on its side and threw a baseball at it and it hit him in the knee and he just re-injured it during the game..[/quote]

Someone needs to tell Milton to get one of these things :D

[img]http://64.78.59.69/graphics/00000001/ned_p2w_a.jpg[/img]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='tracenuts' post='259690' date='Apr 30 2006, 04:54 AM']so i went out to dinner for prom at the jeff ruby steak house across from steak and shake on montgomery road and paul wilson was there so i went up and talked to him and he said he felt really good pitching for dayton or whoever and he didn't really try that hard while pitching in the minors, he said hes making one more start in the minors then he should be ready to come up to pitch for the reds.
also i was talking to my friend who lives next to milton (don't know who reliable this source is) and he said the real way the milton really hurt his knee is milton turned[b] his trampoline on its side and threw a baseball at it and it hit him in the knee and he just re-injured it during the game..[/b][/quote]
what a douchebag :lol:

[quote name='tracenuts' post='259690' date='Apr 30 2006, 04:54 AM']so i went out to dinner for prom at the jeff ruby steak house across from steak and shake on montgomery road and paul wilson was there so i went up and talked to him and he said he felt really good pitching for dayton or whoever and he didn't really try that hard while pitching in the minors, he said hes making one more start in the minors then he should be ready to come up to pitch for the reds.
also i was talking to my friend who lives next to milton (don't know who reliable this source is) and he said the real way the[b] milton really hurt his knee is milton turned his trampoline on its side and threw a baseball at it and it hit him in the knee and he just re-injured it during the game..[/b][/quote]

Can't the Reds cut him for being a dumbass?, like the Yankees did when Aaron Boone tore up his knee playing basketball.

Archived