Reds vs. Brewers

Guest ThurmanMunster
i care, GET RID OF LARUE!!!!!!!!! Ross should be playing everyday.

Does Narron not know that Fielder kills lefties? and he brings in a lefty to pitch to him...

Its now 5-5 btw cuz Fielder made Narron look like a moron.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='281786' date='Jun 12 2006, 09:48 PM']and now Coffey blows the tie and we are now losing 6-5.[/quote]

Its a good thing that Narron brought Coffey in for 1/3 of an inning during a tie game.

:badger:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='The Entertainer' post='281847' date='Jun 12 2006, 10:45 PM'][size=3][b]The Reds Suck Again!!! :thumbsdown: [/b][/size][/quote]

hey its only 4 in a row

:ninja: and by the way why is Coffey struggling now he was almost untouchable a couple weeks ago

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='281930' date='Jun 13 2006, 12:18 AM']hey its only 4 in a row

:ninja: [b]and by the way why is Coffey struggling now he was almost untouchable a couple weeks ago[/b][/quote]

closer role fucks everyone...thats why we need to trade for one. LA has 3, we got to be able to get one...

Guest schotzee

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='281961' date='Jun 13 2006, 01:03 AM']closer role fucks everyone...thats why we need to trade for one. LA has 3, we got to be able to get one...[/quote]

Damn right we need a closer.When is the last year we had a bonafide closer?I don't even know if I would count Graves.Losing 4 in a row to the Cubs and Brewers :wacko: WTF :rant:

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='schotzee' post='282010' date='Jun 13 2006, 05:35 AM']Damn right we need a closer.When is the last year we had a bonafide closer?I don't even know if I would count Graves.Losing 4 in a row to the Cubs and Brewers :wacko: WTF :rant:[/quote]

Shaw or Brantley, whoever was here last.

Guest ThurmanMunster
I thoguht Arroyo would be the plug to stop this shit, but he didnt do so well either and our team is so pathetic, how many times this year has a guy been on 2nd or 3rd with no outs and not scored?

Bullpen and unclutch hitting is KILLING us.

[quote name='mongoloido' post='282286' date='Jun 13 2006, 04:27 PM']have no fear. i go to my first red's game of the season tonight... that ought to shake them out of their slump. :)[/quote]

looks like your first of the season didn't help the reds out any..... my first is tomorrow, hopefully they can turn it around <_<

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='tracenuts' post='282511' date='Jun 14 2006, 01:44 AM']looks like your first of the season didn't help the reds out any..... my first is tomorrow, hopefully they can turn it around <_<[/quote]

i may be goin tomorrow. no decision yet, i hate driving downtown so i gotta find someone willing to drive.

Archived