Domata Peko

[quote name='TheWretchedMass' post='319644' date='Aug 19 2006, 02:13 PM']Darly Tapp beat Walter Jones
Eric Henderson beat Levi Jones.

Only cause the vets are taking plays off.....

Nevermind they actually, might be...that good.
But no...these OTs are just taking plays off...(and making themselves look bad in the process)

If I was a HC, I would be PISSED if I saw my 1st teamers taking plays off, EXTREMELY pissed off. Especially if they were taking plays off against 'scrubs", I want that scrub to work his hardest and show me what he's got and a Levi Jones half assing it ain't gonna help in the evaluation.

But I guess Chad takes plays off to right...just so Joesph looks good? Right??? That would be in line with this thinking....

It's a nice way to try and make your argument work though, but it's WEAK.

Fuckin' Haters.[/quote]
WEAK?

If you believe that guys like Steinbach and Braham have played the first two exhibitions with real intensity, then I got some swamp land to sell you in pissburgh. If they were truly playing hard and still playing that bad, then Carson needs to forget about playing in 2006 altogether. He would get killed out there. But guess what? When Carson lined up behind center against Green Bay on Monday night football, I am guessing that the entire offensive line will look much different than what we've seen thus far. They will protect Palmer like he's the Hope diamond, and for us Bengals fans he's pretty much the equivilent. So what will account for the difference in their performance? INTENSITY. Suddenly it won't matter that it's a meaningless exhibition game. When The Chosen One is on the field, it will fucking matter.

Archived