NCAA | M. Bush suffers broken leg Sunday

Kochman

NCAA | M. Bush suffers broken leg Sunday
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 19:23:07 -0700

ESPN reports Louisville RB Michael Bush (leg) left the game early Sunday, Sept. 3, with a broken right leg. The senior running back scored three touchdowns in the game before being carted off the field.

That sucks I think he was a heisman hopefull.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='330704' date='Sep 4 2006, 06:56 PM']HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!
I DIDNT EVEN HEAR ABOUT THIS!!!
FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK[/quote]

I feel bad for the guy. He has stayed pretty healthy his career and now this his senior year.

At least his game didn't depend on speed. He should be able to return to pre-injury form and terrorize NFL defenses for years. If I could take him in keeper league right now I would. He still has the possibility of redshirting and coming back but that seems kind of stupid at this point.

[quote name='eva4ben-gal' post='330907' date='Sep 4 2006, 11:56 PM']At least his game didn't depend on speed. He should be able to return to pre-injury form and terrorize NFL defenses for years. If I could take him in keeper league right now I would. He still has the possibility of redshirting and coming back but that seems kind of stupid at this point.[/quote]

I think there QB is a junior so its a possible he does and comes back for a national title run. But yea I doubt it.

Archived