Randy Moss' comments...

Guest Matt_Six

Guest Matt_Six
What does everyone think about Randy Moss saying that he will shake his dick next time... lol

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs04/news/story?id=1966180"]randy moss[/url]

I thought it was funny as hell...

I love it when ball players do things to piss people off... ( nfl executives, analyst, etc.)

Guest Bengal_Smoov
He's a nut, plain and simple. Randy ain't got no good sense in his head.

KARE-TV of Minneapolis recorded the exchange between Moss and reporters outside the Vikings' practice facility.

Reporter: "Write the check yet, Randy?"

Moss: "When you're rich you don't write checks."

Reporter: "If you don't write checks, how do you pay these guys?"

Moss: "[b]Straight cash, homey[/b]." [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Reporter: "Randy, are you upset about the fine?"

Moss: "No, cause it ain't [expletive]. Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? Ain't [expletive] … [u][b]Next time I might shake my dick[/b][/u]." [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Seriously though, he's going to have grow up sooner than later. But I think they will beat the Eagles and lose to the Falcon in the NFC Championship game. Randy is fucking nuts!!!

While his "shaking his dick" comment was pretty funny...I can't stand that guy personally. I think he's a wannabe thug who's ego has got the better of him...how crass and callous..."When you're rich like me" comments pretty much excuse ANY form of boorish behavior, huh?
What a waste of talent. I wish I could steal his talent and physique and give it to a more deserving person.
I'm sure the rap record featuring the NBA's Randy Moss's alter ego Ron Artest is in the works...
Randy Moss is arguably the least professional player in the NFL.
What a dickhead... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]

Guest Matt_Six
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][quote name='Bengal_Smoov' date='Jan 14 2005, 11:32 PM']He's a nut, plain and simple.  Randy ain't got no good sense in his head. 
KARE-TV of Minneapolis recorded the exchange between Moss and reporters outside the Vikings' practice facility.

Reporter: "Write the check yet, Randy?"
Moss: "When you're rich you don't write checks."
Reporter: "If you don't write checks, how do you pay these guys?"
Moss: "[b]Straight cash, homey[/b]." [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]
Reporter: "Randy, are you upset about the fine?"
Moss: "No, cause it ain't [expletive]. Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? Ain't [expletive] … [u][b]Next time I might shake my dick[/b][/u]."  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]   [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]
Seriously though, he's going to have grow up sooner than later.  But I think they will beat the Eagles and lose to the Falcon in the NFC Championship game.  Randy is fucking nuts!!!
[right][post="35770"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

lol, i know... he has lost it.

I would shit myself if Chad Johnson said that.

I saw the video on ESPN this morning... it was hilarious!!

I can't wait until another outburst.

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='StevieG' date='Jan 14 2005, 11:40 PM']While his "shaking his dick" comment was pretty funny...I can't stand that guy personally.  I think he's a wannabe thug who's ego has got the better of him...how crass and callous..."When you're rich like me" comments pretty much excuse ANY form of boorish behavior, huh?
What a waste of talent.  I wish I could steal his talent and physique and give it to a more deserving person.
I'm sure the rap record featuring the NBA's Randy Moss's alter ego Ron Artest is in the works...
Randy Moss is arguably the least professional player in the NFL.
What a dickhead... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]
[right][post="35774"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

But that is what I like about him... he doesn't care if you think he is a dick-head.

If you watched the video, you can tell he was trying to be a jesture... he was loving hearing those reporters laugh.

Anyways... I just thought it was funny as hell.

Don't get me wrong, I laughed, but he is the ultimate anti-teammate and anti-professional.
TO and Chad's antics are a little less...surly. Moss always has that menacing pouty expression on his face, I guess because he thinks he's "hard" or something.
With Moss it isn't always in good fun. It's acting like a rich crybaby primadonna that thinks he can get away with anything...and so far, he has.
I hope Nate Burleson has more catches than him in the next playoff game...he'll pout for a year!

Guest Matt_Six
Moss does still care about winning... he might just wear his emotions on his sleeve?

You could tell he was upset when they lost the last game of the season... (the one where he walked off early, I believe)

I am/was never really a big fan of "the rules" that aren't written, but are still "the rules"... you know what I mean? Kinda' like Chad's sign... who said he couldn't have a sign?

I think that is why I love it when T.O., Moss, and Chad do things like they do. Joe Horn's cell phone thing was DECENT at best. I didn't care for it too much. (they made it out like he really called someone, dumb bastards)

Guest oldschooler
"Moss is a punk.
He has no respect for the game.
If he played back in the day a few of his team mates
would have took him out behind some blocking dummies
and when he went in front of the media all beat up he would have
told them he fell down. "
Mike Ditka on NFL Live

I second that quote. [img]http://www.imagemagician.com/images/nebsmak/emotes/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Guest bengalrick
what an ass... nothing more to say about that comment...

the celebration was funny, especially after i know that the fans do that to them all the time... i thought it was pretty funny, but the comments ...

I understand allot of people don't like him, and thats why there is so much criticism, but at the same time... i really enjoy all the end zone celebrations. I don't care who it is... Cause it's funny. And it seems like as time passes more and more people our losing there sense of humor. Now granted the moon and ass shaking was hilarious to me, but i didn't agree with the whole rubbing his ass on the goal post... that was kind of like saying i whipe my ass with your team... but besides that, i thought it was great... it's not like he did pull out his wang and start shaking it around...

But all in all it was meant to get a rise out of the fans and be funny all the same. If Moss did that against our Bengals in a game wouldn't we just want to see our D step it up a notch and shut not only moss but his team up? And then have chad and p- dubb strike a pose in the end zone on the next series? wouldn't we love it? and wouldn't we be laughing at all the pissed of viking fans? of course we would, cause we're fans... it's just a game, not something to model your life after...

Maybe i'm just speaking for my self or very few here, but it just seems like everyone needs to lighten up a bit....

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Matt_Six' date='Jan 15 2005, 12:06 AM']I feel like I am the only one is defending Randy Moss. I bet you'd forgive him if he was our #1 receiver...
[right][post="35795"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

randy moss:

"It ain't nothing but 10 grand," Moss said as he left Winter Park on Thursday evening. "What's 10 grand to me? It ain't shit."

then he said something like "next time, i'll do something like take out my dick"...

i wouldn't forgive... i'll take cj anyday of the week, or TO for all that matters...

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='The sYck deVelopment' date='Jan 14 2005, 11:04 PM']I understand allot of people don't like him, and thats why there is so much criticism, but at the same time... i really enjoy all the end zone celebrations.  I don't care who it is... Cause it's funny.  And it seems like as time passes more and more people our losing there sense of humor.    Now granted the moon and ass shaking was hilarious to me, but i didn't agree with the whole rubbing his ass on the goal post... that was kind of like saying i whipe my ass with your team... but besides that, i thought it was great...  it's not like he did pull out his wang and start shaking it around... 

But all in all it was meant to get a rise out of the fans and be funny all the same.  If Moss did that against our Bengals in a game wouldn't we just want to see our D step it up a notch and shut not only moss but his team up?  And then have chad  and p- dubb strike a pose in the end zone on the next series?  wouldn't we love it?  and wouldn't we be laughing at all the pissed of viking fans?  of course we would, cause we're fans...  it's just a game, not something to model your life after... 

Maybe i'm just speaking for my self or very few here, but it just seems like everyone needs to lighten up a bit....
[right][post="35794"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I like the endzone celebrations too. They all make SportCenter.

The celebration isn`t what I have a problem with. It`s what he said
after he was fined. He is a smug prick. He is blessed to be in the
position that he is in..making millions from playing a game.
Some people can`t even walk and he makes millions from God
given talents. He should be a little more humble than that.

And what Mike Ditka said about him being a punk is true.
Ditka said he thought it was a bigger deal that Moss walked off
the feild with 2 seconds on the clock. Some people might say
"so what it was only 2 seconds." And to that I say exactly. It was
only 2 more seconds for him to wait and walk off with his team mates.

He is a punk that needs to eat some humble pie and grow up.

Guest Matt_Six
[COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][quote name='bengalrick' date='Jan 15 2005, 12:08 AM']randy moss:

"It ain't nothing but 10 grand," Moss said as he left Winter Park on Thursday evening. "What's 10 grand to me? It ain't shit."

then he said something like "next time, i'll do something like take out my dick"...

i wouldn't forgive... i'll take cj anyday of the week, or TO for all that matters...
[right][post="35796"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

if CJ didnt exist... and you couldnt have any receiver you wanted, that means no T.O.

IF WE CHOSE RANDY MOSS, IN THE 1998 DRAFT, WHEN WE HAD TWO CHANCES TO DO SO BEFORE HE WAS ACTUALLY PICKED... there is no way in hell that you would not like him, if he was on the bengals...

that is like me saying i dont like ray lewis, tom brady, jamal lewis... of course i dont like them, they arent a part of this team and they're good... but if they were our star players, id be walking around with their jersey on, i can admit it

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='Matt_Six' date='Jan 15 2005, 12:06 AM']I feel like I am the only one is defending Randy Moss. I bet you'd forgive him if he was our #1 receiver...
[right][post="35795"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I'm not bothered by what he did. If you would read the thread that I posted, you would see that.

Who cares what the guy does in a parking lot? I'd be tired of the press following me around, and I would be a smartass towards them.

I don't think I have ever seen the sports media as rediculous as it has been this year. I am so tired of them hyping up stupid ass nonsense that has nothing to do with the sport. Sadly, nothing is going to change that.

Guest Matt_Six
Your own Terrell Owens talked about Ray Lewis and his legal problems... and how he was on trial for a double murder case...

I think that has to be in the same boat as Randy's comment...

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Jan 15 2005, 01:10 AM']I like the endzone celebrations too. They all make SportCenter.

The celebration isn`t what I have a problem with. It`s what he said
after he was fined. He is a smug prick. He is blessed to be in the
position that he is in..making millions from playing a game.
Some people can`t even walk and he makes millions from God
given talents. He should be a little more humble than that.

And what Mike Ditka said about him being a punk is true.
Ditka said he thought it was a bigger deal that Moss walked off
the feild with 2 seconds on the clock. Some people might say
"so what it was only 2 seconds." And to that I say exactly. It was
only 2 more seconds for him to wait and walk off with his team mates.
He is a punk that needs to eat some humble pie and grow up.
[right][post="35799"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

your right on the fact he is blessed. The 10,000 dollar comment i don't like at all... I thought his dick comment was great, just because the media and others made such a huge deal about a FAKE moon. it's not like he flicked off some packer fan in a wheel chair... (that would be really bad but you get my point)

Yes i do also agree you enter as a team you leave as a team... no matter what...

But you know when it all comes down to it, we're sitting here at our cpu's and he's still making 85,000 a game I'm making 30,000 a year!... not shit we can do about it but bitch... and that still isn't gonna change anything...

Old your right about everything you said... I just wanted to clarify my reasoning for defending the guy a bit...

[quote name='The sYck deVelopment' date='Jan 15 2005, 12:20 AM']your right on the fact he is blessed.  The 10,000 dollar comment i don't like at all...  I thought his dick comment was great, just because the media and others made such a huge deal about a FAKE moon.    it's not like he flicked off some packer fan in a wheel chair... (that would be really bad but you get my point)

Yes i do also agree you enter as a team you leave as a team... no matter what... 

But you know when it all comes down to it, we're sitting here at our cpu's and he's still making 85,000 a game  I'm making 30,000 a year!...  not shit we can do about it but bitch...  and that still isn't gonna change anything...

Old your right about everything you said... I just wanted  to clarify my reasoning for defending the guy a bit...
[right][post="35811"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]yep it is easy to bitch. you don't know what it is like till you are there your self. If I made that kind of money I would feel like I'm untouchable too.

[quote name='STRAYCAT' date='Jan 15 2005, 01:25 AM']yep it is easy to bitch. you don't know what it is like till you are there your self. If I made that kind of money I would feel like I'm untouchable too.
[right][post="35814"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I hope I wouldn't be that stuck up about the whole money thing though...

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='STRAYCAT' date='Jan 15 2005, 12:25 AM']yep it is easy to bitch. you don't know what it is like till you are there your self. If I made that kind of money I would feel like I'm untouchable too.
[right][post="35814"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Moss can do what he wants... there is no reason to bitch about what he did (but it is what makes this thread fun).

The only reason there would/should/maybe be any bitching if it offended someone... (mooning, comments, etc.)

I guess I don't get offended easily, I don't know... but I'm hoping for more this weekend.

Archived